I Am Going to Tell Them It Was All Your Idea: The Supporting Cast Thread

Wasn’t aware that Julie Madison was rumored; that’s cool though.

I don’t know Hewson, but I like Lily James for Madison. She was so good in The Iron Claw.

1874f2760d40fb431785cab94343dc29.jpeg

I hope that we get Rupert Thorne. And I want someone unconventional. I want Tony Danza in the role.

1709701455793.jpeg

I like Lily James, but I would like her to do something more meatier in the Batman universe than playing the love interest character for Bruce.

Love interests can be interesting in their own right

Watching Killing Them Softly right now. It’s really too bad that Ray Liotta is no longer with us. He’s got Gotham City written all over him.

Watching Killing Them Softly right now. It’s really too bad that Ray Liotta is no longer with us. He’s got Gotham City written all over him.
Honestly he would have been a much less questionable choice than Eric Roberts for Maroni in TDK but Nolan loves his has-been actors. :o

It's not that Eric Roberts was bad in TDK, but you line up that entire cast and the supporting players and he's easily the weak link.

Idk I love that the second string supporting cast in TDK is all cool cult actors. Not just Roberts, but Anthony Michael Hall, Michael Jai White, Tiny Lister, Ron Dean. It’s really fun to see them interact with the prestigious main cast.

Yeah, I have no complaints about the cast in TDK. Roberts was fine; I love the scene where Batman interrogates him.

It's not that Eric Roberts was bad in TDK, but you line up that entire cast and the supporting players and he's easily the weak link.
Watch Star 80 someday. Roberts is one of the great on screen scumbags. A genuinely hard to watch, skin crawling performance.

Watch Star 80 someday. Roberts is one of the great on screen scumbags. A genuinely hard to watch, skin crawling performance.
*glances through the movie’s Wikipedia entry*

Oh, this just sounds awful. Thank God it’s not based on a true story.

*reads a little further*

Oh. :csad:

*glances through the movie’s Wikipedia entry*

Oh, this just sounds awful. Thank God it’s not based on a true story.

*reads a little further*

Oh. :csad:
Some of the most horrible **** ever, right? The wonderful podcast You Must Remember This covered it in a really sensitive, thoughtful way but god it was a rough listen.

I see Julia Garner has been cast as the Silver Surfer for Marvel. She was so good in Ozark. I was hoping Reeves might cast her for a role in his Bat-verse.

I’m all for Aubrey in this universe but she’s way too interesting to be wasted on Vicki Vale. Maybe Reeves could finally make Vicki compelling but I would rather Aubrey play a character who isn’t dull as dishwater to begin with.

Idk I love that the second string supporting cast in TDK is all cool cult actors. Not just Roberts, but Anthony Michael Hall, Michael Jai White, Tiny Lister, Ron Dean. It’s really fun to see them interact with the prestigious main cast.
Steve Urkel? :o

I’m all for Aubrey in this universe but she’s way too interesting to be wasted on Vicki Vale. Maybe Reeves could finally make Vicki compelling but I would rather Aubrey play a character who isn’t dull as dishwater to begin with.

Well, we already have someone for Sofia Falcone and I don’t see her as Ivy or a female version of any villains. I was thinking she could play a very aggressive and intrusive version. A Vicki that would even go so far as to kill to get her story. That would be an interesting twist. Especially after the Riddler leaked out info about the Wayne’s. Also with the mob war going on, she probably should be packing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"