James Bond 24 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morocco?!!!! Pah!

I want, nay, demand a Bond snow adventure. I'll get excited when I hear of Craig boarding a plane to Austria or Switzerland.

Mate, Bond 24 will have snow scenes and yes, he's going to Austria. In fact, the 3 locations for Bond 24 sans London are; Rome, Austria and Morocco.

I guess a skiing chase is a given at this point. :up:

PS to the previous thread: I chose Hyde FC for the reason that it was a relatively obscure football club to take the piss out of.

Last edited:
I'd like Jeffrey Wright's Felix to appear alongside Craig again. More than enough time has passed since his QoS South American posting.

Id be down for more Felix. I'd love to see Mathis again, but noooo Marc had to kill him and throw him in a dumpster. :cmad: Im still not over that BS.

Yeah, that was pretty awful. I've kind of forgiven it though because of that moment in skyfall when bond hesitates before leaving the wounded spy at the start

Usually in that situation he would've blown the guy up and said
"He wouldn't of cared" :o

Mate, Bond 24 will have snow scenes and yes, he's going to Austria. In fact, the 3 locations for Bond 24 sans London are; Rome, Austria and Morocco.

Ah, excellent - so, following on from that I'm hoping to see Craig wearing a black Berghaus [although I'm aware that previous Bond's have worn Bogner]; something resembling the image of Lazemby on the cover of the OHMSS special edition dvd.

I want to see the jetpack return above all :hehe:

I am intrigued about the scenes in Austria. I doubt they'll be wasted and hopefully we'll get some snowy scenes and the classic "down the slope whilst shooting bad guys" scene :D

Aw man, they've just GOT to - it would be a wasted opportunity otherwise.

I'm craving a contrast to all that sun and sand that we've had since Craig became Bond. Skyfall was a breath of fresh air in that respect but I'm glad that they're now going a stage further and possibly given us yet another visual backdrop.

You have snow idea how much I want to see Bond hit the slopes again. Skis would be my first pick, but even a snowmobile or something would be fine.

We haven't seen that since TWINE.
And with what they can create these days, the level of epicness would be huge!

You have snow idea how much I want to see Bond hit the slopes again. Skis would be my first pick, but even a snowmobile or something would be fine.

It would be pretty cool. In fact, I think it would put chills down my spine. It would be nice to see.

Arnie Freeze would have a field day...sorry, a Freeze day :o

Now you're just taking the piste.

So everyone's on board with a ski chase. What about a Union Flag parachute? :woot:

It's worth floating the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"