Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA: Online
Batman: Arkham Origins

To take a break from GTA it was a toss up between Batman, Assassin's Creed or Marvel Lego Superheroes. Batman has been great so far, despite one minor bug which caused some confusion.

Assassin's Creed III

Beyond: Two Souls.

Finally beat Bioshock 2, and I could write a whole damn essay on how amazing that was. It's crazy how I think it's better than the first when Bioshock 1 was an amazing experience in its own right. Can't wait to buy Infinite on Black Friday to see how great that one is compared to the first two.

GTA Online and CoD: Ghost both on PS3

Hexic HD. :p

I got it for free some time ago on my 360.

Darksiders (PS3)

Definitely a pleasant surprise for me.

ACVI. Much better than ACIII. Of course I've spent 90% of my time just sailing around and collecting stuff so I can't say about the story.

Assassins Creed IV.

Played a little, keen to get around to pirating. Really enjoyed the opening sequence, but now I'm running around Havana doing regular Assassins Creed business. How long is it before I get back out on the boat story-wise? Or do most people just ignore the story and run off on their boat anyway?

I've mostly done the ship stuff. I think I've upgraded most of the ship and equipment that I can before the story locks out the rest. Having 16 cannons is hilarious compared to the starting amount and I can't wait to get 23.

Grand Theft Auto Online
WWE2K14
Battlefield 4

Anyone else love watching walkthroughs on youtube. Such a relief to be able to watch someone else play a game I don't have the patience for.

I watch Markiplier on youtube. He does alot of horror and indie games. He's also pretty funny.

Anyone else love watching walkthroughs on youtube. Such a relief to be able to watch someone else play a game I don't have the patience for.

Yeah sometimes I do,I try my best and many times as it takes but then give in for help through videos or just stop caring and quit.

Should be interesting when I get the PS4 next year and that feature to virtually take over someone's controller online to help is released,Would be awesome to see people on here helping others here to beat a level or something!

Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Resident Evil 5: Didn't push the boulder, Wesker died
Batman Arkham City

Killzone for the ps4. Very meh experience, those games just aren't good. Like the ps4 though, seems competent. The new dualshock is better but still not great

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

Last edited:
The Amazing Spider-Man
Still enjoy it as much as I did the first time, don't have any reason to drop the score, I saw what I didn't like about it early on, even though I admittedly exaggerated in showing love to the game in its own thread

I hope they can make the sequel better, without leveling down the good that was done in this game

Super Mario 3d World. Up there with Bioshock Infinite as game of the year easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"