Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded Destiny from a friend's profile. I liked how my gear carried over from the demo. (mainly, that legendary gun I had unlocked) Other than that, well.... Glad I didn't pay money for this.

Star Wars:Battlefront(Beta)

Pokémon Red on my GBC. Not an emulator. It amazingly still works! Will invest in a Game Link cable to trade and evolve between my Blue and Yellow (they still work, too!)

Back to playing Castlevania Circle of the Moon.
I'm beginning to think this is my current favorite Castlevania on the Gameboy Advance, especially with all the cards ready in Magician's Mode.
Hajime no Ippo
For what system?

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta (2015)

Thank you EA for saving me from a $60 purchase.

Back to playing Castlevania Circle of the Moon.
I'm beginning to think this is my current favorite Castlevania on the Gameboy Advance, especially with all the cards ready in Magician's Mode.For what system?
It's exclusive to the PS3.
So much fun. This game is awesome.

Alien: Isolation (2014)

Currently on my ninth play-through of the game. This is still without a doubt one of the best games this gen has to offer.

Skyrim. Currently level 84 and still haven't started the dragon missions or anything past the first mission for the civil war. I just hate having to deal with those flying ****ers. The kill NPCs I like and generally annoy me.

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

Battlefront beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay