Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Sea of Thieves (Pirates of the Caribbean update)

I'm playing Alien: Isolation. It's one of the first games I got for PS4 but I've never played it all the way through because I kind of ended up losing my patience with it but it's pretty much the last PS4 game that I own that I haven't beaten yet. I've never been a big survival horror game fan but I'll power through it just because of the IP.

Soul Calibur 6

I'm playing Alien: Isolation. It's one of the first games I got for PS4 but I've never played it all the way through because I kind of ended up losing my patience with it but it's pretty much the last PS4 game that I own that I haven't beaten yet. I've never been a big survival horror game fan but I'll power through it just because of the IP.
I also haven’t finished it. Another one on the long list that I will eventually go back to and get to the end.

I also haven’t finished it. Another one on the long list that I will eventually go back to and get to the end.
Glad to know I'm not the only one. It does get a bit tedious since it's a lot of hiding and not a lot of action. To quote Han Solo...

47cf7a9a46a264c3829c20141a448b67.gif

I've gone through Isolation once and started a second run to pick up some more of the achievements. I know I won't be able to get all of them though.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is my new vacation spot. Been playing the hell out of that for a nice change of pace from everything violent (though I am still hoping to get RE: Village and a PS5 soon). There is only the mildest of penalties for missing a bug or a fish and the pace for most part is however fast or slow you want to go.

The only downside is everything takes a day to process (building, bridges, new villagers, etc).

Iconoclasts
2D Adventure/Platformer/Puzzle (like Cave Story, Shantae, and Metroid)

The Darkness - PS Now

Very underrated game based off a comic book. Kinda reminds me of Max Payne. Haven’t played it in years so a lot of happy memories came rushing back. My second favorite game of all time.

Top Games.
GTA 4
The Darkness
Bioshock
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
The Warriors
Red Dead Revolver/ Redemption
GTA: San Andreas
Vice City Stories
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Arkham City
Arkham Origins
The Last Of Us

And a few more but not that many

Last edited:
Gave Sniper Elite 4 on the PS4 a blast, completed it already, so just mission selection at this stage, not played for years. Still hugely 'enjoyable'.

Currently playing a mix of Trails to Azure, Ys Origins, and Wildermyth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"