Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Dawn of War 2

Control: Ultimate Edition

Gotta say this game is really much, much better on the PS5. Load times are practically nothing, especially compared to the minute or so they were on the PS4.

Forza Horizon 5!

Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow (PS1)

I love this game, my favorite football game on the PS1.

Halo: Infinite!

I just finished Psychonauts 2, and wow, what a dream come true. No wonder it took them so long to make. They didn't cut any corners. A beautiful looking game, with an even more beautiful, tender heart. How it explores when it comes to mental well being is truly top notch. Probably my game of the year.

I just finished Psychonauts 2, and wow, what a dream come true. No wonder it took them so long to make. They didn't cut any corners. A beautiful looking game, with an even more beautiful, tender heart. How it explores when it comes to mental well being is truly top notch. Probably my game of the year.
Oh right, didn’t realise it had that much depth to it. Good to know. :up:

Death Stranding Director's Cut

Next up: Guardians of the Galaxy

Forza Motorsport 5
that is probably my most played Xbox game I love it, it looks SO pretty on my TV, sometimes I just stop by the side of the road and and just look at the impressive visuals

that is probably my most played Xbox game I love it, it looks SO pretty on my TV, sometimes I just stop by the side of the road and and just look at the impressive visuals
Do you mean Motorsport or Horizon? I actually started playing Motorsport by mistake as my brain was just looking at Forza and 5 lol, but enjoying it so far. The Forza games have looked great for years yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"