Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Halo Infinite campaign

my bad i meant horizon lol I just saw forza and 5 and miss read
Yeah exactly how I ended up playing it by mistake. :D

It’s still a good game but yeah FH5 is as good as driving games get up to 2021 IMO.

I went and broke out my old PS2 slim over the weekend to play this classic:

51HZ2PZ22FL._SY445_.jpg

Even though it's not as good as I remember from playing it when I was younger (nearly two decades will do that to most games), it's still the best Simpsons game to date with the arcade game coming in at a close second.

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut (PS5) to finally try out the Iki Island Expansion DLC. Once that's done I might go back and replay the story mode in New Game+.

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut (PS5) to finally try out the Iki Island Expansion DLC. Once that's done I might go back and replay the story mode in New Game+.

I'm doing the same thing. Just on PS4. Been a few months since I played it. Still the most beautiful and scenic game of all time.

I'm doing the same thing. Just on PS4. Been a few months since I played it. Still the most beautiful and scenic game of all time.
What I'm finding funny is how much I'm sucking at the combat after not picking it up for a year and a half. I forgot all about switching up the stances.

What I'm finding funny is how much I'm sucking at the combat after not picking it up for a year and a half. I forgot all about switching up the stances.

Also same. The enemies on Iki Island are a little tougher by default I think. So I've struggled here and there.

Last edited:
Cricket 19 (been years since I played a cricket game).

Also same. The enemies on Iki Island are a oittle tougher by default I think. So I've struggled here and there.
I got back into the flow of things after playing for a while but the final boss of the Iki Island DLC story mode is tough as a mf'er, even on Normal difficulty.

Last edited:
I want to play the Ghost DLC but the asking price is still too much. Bundling it with the original game and selling it for $50 on the PS5 isn't worth it to me.

SPIDER-MAN 3 (PSP):
It's the PS2 game with dumbed down graphics, no speed blur effect, and more fluid movement for Spider-Man. It's funny that they decided to dumb down graphics to fit a free roam game in a UMD the same year Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII was released.
I went and broke out my old PS2 slim over the weekend to play this classic:
I haven't played this game, but I always loved the design of the PS2 slim, always been one of my favorite consoles.

I haven't played this game, but I always loved the design of the PS2 slim, always been one of my favorite consoles.
I used to have the OG PS2 fat model but after one too many disc read errors I got the Slim. Sony has always done a good job at going back and consolidating the Playstation systems to make them smaller but I can't see how they're going to manage that for the Playstation 5.

Rogue Company - really fun

Rogue Company

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Its the first time I've actually revisited it since the XBox. Fun, but it definitely does show its age.

Rainbow Six Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"