Logan Logan - news & discussion - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the article said?

Basically that Mangolds original idea was to have an "underground railroad" of sorts, where Logan would run into a bunch of other mutants. Presumably, original cast members.

Basically that Mangolds original idea was to have an "underground railroad" of sorts, where Logan would run into a bunch of other mutants. Presumably, original cast members.

It only said he had the idea of Logan running into underground mutants but that would take away from the feeling of isolation he wanted for the movie, so who knows if he went through with it or not. I didn't get the impression or hint of original cast members being in this at all.

It only said he had the idea of Logan running into underground mutants but that would take away from the feeling of isolation he wanted for the movie, so who knows if he went through with it or not. I didn't get the impression or hint of original cast members being in this at all.

I may be mistaken but I recall Mangold mentioning reuniting with characters from the past. Maybe I was dreaming that part. lol

From Hugh Jackman

16729091_1334680306593938_8499023274196786771_n.jpg
Maybe the best superhero film poster I've ever seen.

And I love how it says, "AND INTRODUCING DAFNE KEEN"

That's a great poster.

Also I'm really liking what I'm seeing of Boyd Holbrook's performance. He seems like he has a lot of charisma, and he'd be a villain that you both like to see show up, but also love to hate.

That poster is great, very reminiscent of the Indiana Jones posters.

That's a great poster.

Also I'm really liking what I'm seeing of Boyd Holbrook's performance. He seems like he has a lot of charisma, and he'd be a villain that you both like to see show up, but also love to hate.
He seems like a great modernizing of the character. His behavior seems toned down, but still seems to have some of the megalomaniacal nature to him. I think him and Rice could end up as the next William Stryker in terms of a great reworking of a X-Men villain.

IMAX poster looks cool. Much better than the other posters released for this movie.

IMAX poster looks cool. Much better than the other posters released for this movie.

I've liked most of the posters released for this movie. But this one is definitely the best.

Campea and co still talk about Jackman interview and Logan not being in X-Universe . But they always forget to mention that Mangold clarified his word. Bad journalists.

Campea and co still talk about Jackman interview and Logan not being in X-Universe . But they always forget to mention that Mangold clarified his word. Bad journalists.

of course they don't want to mention that.

They are too busy bashing the DCEU to remember much else.

I think they give them out in some IMAX screenings.

It's done in such a classic style, really one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Love the poster.:up:

Two weeks to go....
I think they give them out in some IMAX screenings.
When Rogue One was still screening in IMAX i was lucky enough to get a free IMAX poster. Hopefully they will be doing same during Logan's run.:woot:

‘Logan’ Drew Concerns at Fox Over Dark Tone, Says Studio Chief

“Inside, there was real consternation about the intensity of the tone of the film,” she said in a Q&A at the Recode Media conference Tuesday in Laguna Niguel, Calif.. “It’s more of an elegy about life and death. The paradigm for it was a Western, and my colleagues were up in arms. It’s not a wise-cracking cigar-chomping mutton-sporting Wolverine, and the debate internally became, isn’t that freakin’ boring? Isn’t it exciting to imagine Wolverine as a real guy and he’s world-weary and he doesn’t want to fight anymore until a little girl needs him?”

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/logan-wolverine-fox-stacey-snider-1201988662/

Well, yeah, of course he's not wise-cracking. And these are the folks who have input with these films, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"