Logan Logan - news & discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hbEIvxs.png

nQRJZ8q.png

He's like you. Very much like you... jejeje

Those were good tv spots, but I'm done watching anymore. I've seen more than enough to be hyped! Can't wait for March 2nd!

Screenings happening this weekend. Hopefully they'll tweet out reactions and they'll be good ones. And people might want to start avoid this forum soon if they want to stay unspoiled!!

Screenings happening this weekend. Hopefully they'll tweet out reactions and they'll be good ones. And people might want to start avoid this forum soon if they want to stay unspoiled!!

I thought the movie premiers next week on the 17th?

[YT]A-Abq0F5Q-A[/YT]

I guess carpool karaoke isn't a thing in 2029.

Logan looks miserable as a driver. He's just not having it.

I actually feel sad how his life turned out after the X-Men.

Critic screenings aren't premiers but yeah. A bunch of movie writers are going this weekend, you can find details a few pages back where I talked the fan events the sites were holding to get a fan to interview Hugh.

Premier is still Berlinale on 17th.

This better not backfire. Apocalypse failed in the aspect, majority of the reviews being mixed and negative before the actual release. What a total blunder.

I don't recall Apocalypse getting its premiere at the Berlin film festival. That speaks of a certain confidence with the film, at least artistically.

So I guess it's official. We aren't getting an early fan showing in New York? Disappointing.

If it backfires, great chance it's just not a good movie. And if it's not a good movie, I don't care how it performs...

Even if it's a great movie, I don't really care how it performs. I mean, yeah it'd be nice if Fox were rewarded with the creative freedom they showed Mangold and Jackman, but if it doesn't do great then that's fine. It's not like we need a sequel.

Yeah will be nice to see a comic book movie that doesnt exist purely to set up another comic book movie.

I don't recall Apocalypse getting its premiere at the Berlin film festival. That speaks of a certain confidence with the film, at least artistically.

I was talking about how the reviews were out three weeks before its American release date.

I think Logan might be setting up x 23 to appear in x force

According to mangold this film wasn't made with a plan in mind moving forward so either mangold isn't aware of any plans for X23 or in typical fashion there is no plan and everyone is just winging it.

As we get closer to release, I'm starting to decrease my hype for this, which I think is good. I have a habit of getting super excited for a movie only for it to be disappointing.

Having said that, I'm 99.9 percent sure Logan will be a good movie. I think the question now is, how good will it really be?

No but X3 did premiere at Cannes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"