• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Logan Logan - news & discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZO00mdn.jpg

5SnGaPl.jpg

Extremely important matter:

What Pringles flavour should I buy for the opening night?

Extremely important matter:

What Pringles flavour should I buy for the opening night?

Salt & Vinegar, the best

and thank you to the people in charge of the 2nd Logan trailer, the song in the trailer turned me on to the band Kaleo, their new album is fantastic.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys. :up:

They sell pringles at your movie theater? Lucky you.
Wait that's not a regular thing? At theaters in my country they even sell all kinds of hot and cold food like tacos and stuff. :p

They sell pringles at your movie theater? Lucky you.
Even if they don't what's the big deal to grab one somewhere else? Grocery stores are at every corner these days.

I just tried a new flavor of Pringles called Spicy Queso. It was delish!

when they id their best to merge FC,OT,and both wolverine films they ignored fact wolverine should be in vietnam with sabretooth insteaded of being mafia bodyguard

Xavier mentioned that the Vietnam war was ending by the time Wolverine time-traveled to 1973. Plus, we see a scene where the US troops are taking a plane ride home so let's just say the Vietnam scene in Origins may have already happened before Wolverine became a mafia bodyguard.

GuestStar2004 said:
There were a fair few inconsistencies with X1 and X2 in Origins.

Both X1 and X2 were inconsistent with their flashback scenes. The settings and moments in the X2 version didn't match with the X1 version.

No, it's just Laura that would do such a thing. She probably had a terrible childhood.
That's certainly one way to describe such a childhood, lol.

Also, there is only one true Pringles to eat for this film, and that's sour cream and onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"