Lounge 78

Well, I actually do have a question: Are the old Hype play-by-post RPGs still allowed around here? Would anyone be upset if I tried to start them up again?

Well, I actually do have a question: Are the old Hype play-by-post RPGs still allowed around here? Would anyone be upset if I tried to start them up again?
I'll see if I can get you an answer.

I lived close to Gatorland for a few years, it was a fun place to go. Did you know that the scene from INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM, where the bad guys who fall from the bridge that Indy cuts the ropes on and they are eaten by the crocodiles was shot there?
I did not know that. I find it interesting. Did they film a lot of it in FL? What do you see when you look into the eyes of a gator? Did they ever wag their tails at you or was it just me that looked like a sandwich? I never took it personally, but you do tend to wonder if it's your personality they don't like.

I lived close to Gatorland for a few years, it was a fun place to go. Did you know that the scene from INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM, where the bad guys who fall from the bridge that Indy cuts the ropes on and they are eaten by the crocodiles was shot there?
Only one of my favourite movie scenes ever! I even integrated an homage of it into a book I'm writing. :D I need to see this!

I did not know that. I find it interesting. Did they film a lot of it in FL? What do you see when you look into the eyes of a gator? Did they ever wag their tails at you or was it just me that looked like a sandwich? I never took it personally, but you do tend to wonder if it's your personality they don't like.
They only filmed the gators chomping down on dummies dressed to look like the guards. The last time I was there (around 20 years ago) they had what was left of the dummies on display.

You don't see much in their eyes....except for one sad one longing to dance ballet with a hippo one last time.

They wag their tails when running away from you....if you're lucky.

You used to be able to buy gator meat there...tasted damn good.

Gatorland is a zoo and gator research station. One cool thing was being able to watch gator babies hatch in front of you.

They only filmed the gators chomping down on dummies dressed to look like the guards. The last time I was there (around 20 years ago) they had what was left of the dummies on display.

You don't see much in their eyes....except for one sad one longing to dance ballet with a hippo one last time.

They wag their tails when running away from you....if you're lucky.

You used to be able to buy gator meat there...tasted damn good.

Gatorland is a zoo and gator research station. One cool thing was being able to watch gator babies hatch in front of you.
Ooh.....very cool. I didn't know that. I just remember the little tchotchkes you could buy and the guy who did "Alligator Wrestling"......I sounded a lot more interesting than it looked, but I still don't think I would have done it. :funny:

Evidently the force they can exert to open their mouths is a lot less than closing them......or else people wouldn't be "wrestling" them. LOL

I discovered today that elephants fart really loudly. :p and without shame. The crowd of us were roaring with laughter.

No thanks. Way too creepy.

It looks like one of the Shadows from Babylon 5 that got a great idea (ie light bulb went off). I mean, s/he could have given it my legs in order to actually attract people instead of scaring the hell out of them.

The upside to appliances that don't move on their own is, well, the fact that they don't move on their own.

If you want to start one up you can, and you can put it here in the Community forum.

Tried the new strawberries and cream Dr. Pepper and it was really quite good. :)

X73GC7ATCNDL3FPVEVCKII2VV4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"