Born Again Marvel Studios’ Daredevil: Born Again General Discussion Thread

huh? sorry I'm not sure what you are saying
Perhaps if the Netflix shows were made canon sooner then when the decision was finally made to reshoot Daredevil that characters used in the Defenders saga could have been part of the upcoming Thunderbolts.

Perhaps if the Netflix shows were made canon sooner then when the decision was finally made to reshoot Daredevil that characters used in the Defenders saga could have been part of the upcoming Thunderbolts.
oh I see. well if they are still very early on with filming, then perhaps there is still time to rework it and include Bullseye? or perhaps with the script already written it's probably already too late either way.

oh I see. well if they are still very early on with filming, then perhaps there is still time to rework it and include Bullseye? or perhaps with the script already written it's probably already too late either way.
As cool as it would be to see Bullseye, I feel they are too far along to rewrite him in without throwing production off or it feeling shoehorned it. I'd rather them focus on whatever they have going on so they can make a good movie.

Fingers crossed for the future though.

If the speculation is correct about the new title for Thunderbolts* ends up being something like Thunderbolts: The Dark Avengers, maybe Bullseye's inclusion in a future roster might be more appropriate. The current Thunderbolts roster still gives the impression that it's still a good-ish, if not anti-hero, team. Perhaps by the end of that movie, it's gonna go full blown villain roster.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"