Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

After „The Hunters“ I think Josh Radnor could be great - you didn‘t recognize Ted Mosby in this. For me the best part of that show...
upload_2020-9-28_21-3-37.gif

Max Greenfield could be great too

After „The Hunters“ I think Josh Radnor could be great - you didn‘t recognize Ted Mosby in this. For me the best part of that show...
View attachment 37759

Max Greenfield could be great too

I doubt both havent enough star power to carry this show. Maslany has international praise and an Emmy at least.

After watching the films he wrote-directed-starred in, I've decided I simply don't like Josh Radnor.

I do like Greenfield, but not really for this.

Sacha Baron Cohen or Shia are my top two choices for this, but Oliver Jackson-Cohen or Radcliffe could be really interesting too

SBC would be a good choice, but I hope they also look at Max Greenfield. I think he could be an inspired casting.
I love Greenfield, but not for Marc. Could make a killer Norman Osborne, though, IMO.

After the castings of She~Hulk and Ms.Marvel, I expect a Moon Knight casting within the next 2 weeks. Both leaks were on a Wednesday
14th of October

That would be the Biggest MCU Casting Ever

but...
22eb67d39765a980a45f3edb1546be04a4a79e93_00.gif

Reeves would be interesting. He kept on getting fancast for Silver Surfer too.

WGTC enlists him daily to new projects...I always wondered, why the didn’t brought up rumors about him being considered fir She-Hulk...

yes, a few things they reported turned out pretty accurate.
It’s not like WGTC ord MCUCosmic

4 weeks ago we received the information about She-Hulk being cast, 2 weeks ago Ms.Marvel.
Don‘t know if it has been coincidence but maybe we‘ll hear something today...

I hadn't considered them for the role, but honestly I'd be so down for Daveed Diggs.

Don’t know much about the character, but Isaac is awesome!

Wow! Would have never guessed that choice! Awesome!!

Such a great choice and hopefully Feige does a lot more with him than what he was given in the new Star Wars Trilogy. Isaac's is a fantastic actor, but he was really wasted in that trilogy. Now, if only Marvel could find a place for Boyega I'd be even more thrilled.

Just curious: what are some of the best runs with the character? From what little I know, he sounds really cool!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"