• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 6x10 Promo "Leap"

tbg

Civilian
Reaction score

Going to be interesting to see how they stretch this to 4 episodes. I mean, if Izel can just make shrikes and send them out, why does she not just infect 99% of Earth, and game-over? Not really a subtle bad-guy.

Izel just sounds like Idina Menzel shortened her name. Like KStew or JLo.

Going to be interesting to see how they stretch this to 4 episodes. I mean, if Izel can just make shrikes and send them out, why does she not just infect 99% of Earth, and game-over? Not really a subtle bad-guy.
Daisy has their frequency locked in, she would have to be dealt with first.

So Agent Davis has finally lost.
It was more a set up to the final arc episode with a strong tease of a Coulson Ghost rider emerging from Sarge. Maybe next time Daisy and Yo-Yo will follow orders, Izel certainly had no issue with having sudden Inhuman powers.

I have to say, the explanation for Sarge they went with is a good use of established continuity although, once again, I wish there was a bit more related to the comics this season.

I have to say, the explanation for Sarge they went with is a good use of established continuity although, once again, I wish there was a bit more related to the comics this season.

They did what they did with Sarge so that we can get a new Coulson out of this with memories of up until Season 5 that much is certain. No doubt the Demon in Coulson now who I guess really is Coulson will eventually leave that host body body & sacrifice himself to defeat Izel & slowly but surely Sarge after the demon leaves his body will fully regain Coulsons memories up until Season 5 & a new Coulson will return out of this

I hope not, but that's probably what will happen. Just feels like a cop-out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"