Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could she be the new MCU Storm? I’d say most likely not, but it’s fun to speculate.

She's amazing. I'd lov that.

Is there any big event this year for Marvel? Because I feel like this should be a big announcement, like Blade.

She's amazing. I'd lov that.

Is there any big event this year for Marvel? Because I feel like this should be a big announcement, like Blade.
Marvel won’t be at Comic-Con this year. Feige recently said he hopes there’s an avenue for him to make more Marvel announcements this year. I don’t think we’ll be getting D23 this year unless that’s a virtual presentation. So I suspect Marvel will simply do a Disney Investors presentation like they did last year where they’ll have more announcements and show trailers for shows due next year like She-Hulk & Moon Knight. We likely will get more information on BP2, including confirmation on who’s she playing. That’s assuming there will be a Disney Investor day this year, though.

I don't remember her in Black Mirror, but she was amazing in I May Destroy You.

Yesterday got excited with the idea of her as Storm, even if I hadnt seen IMDY... but seeing pics of her, I definetly saw Storm in her. I started the show ar night, and even if the character was so different, I see all her potential in her. Today, I watched a few interviews to Michaela, and yeah, I see all the different sides she could bring to Ororo, she is smart, interesting, diplomatic, with attitude and also has vulneravility... but later I remembered Jodie Turner, saw a bit of an interview on youtube, and suddenly my heart is so divided between the two! lol
Each one has something different from the other, so cant decide right now. In Feige we trust, I guess

and drop Wolverine and add gay Iceman and Jubilee and that would be a perfectly balanced and diverse first roster.

Wolverine already had 7 movies as main star, time for others to take the spotlight first.

Please Feige...

Things will be SO much more interesting if you keep Logan away from the team for at least a couple of movies.

Think of the cash to be made if you give us:

1. An Alpha Flight movie that opens up a completely off the beaten path team like GOTG that you can propel to success using Logan to broaden their appeal and get eyeballs on your product.

2. After an outing with AF Logan can go on a solo mission where he is tasked with terminating a returned to savage form Bruce Banner.

3. At least two X-Men films where the rest of the characters get to really pop.

4. Bring Logan into the X-Films in number three and it's a license to print money.

Please Feige...

Things will be SO much more interesting if you keep Logan away from the team for at least a couple of movies.

1. An Alpha Flight movie that opens up a completely off the beaten path team like GOTG that you can propel to success using Logan to broaden their appeal and get eyeballs on your product.

2. After an outing with AF Logan can go on a solo mission where he is tasked with terminating a returned to savage form Bruce Banner.

4. Bring Logan into the X-Films in number three and it's a license to print money.

I totally want to see number 2 in some kind of fashion. It would be cool to do a movie and just call it Hulk vs Wolverine and then have Professor X recruit Wolvie in the post credit.

But I see no harm in having Wolverine as part of the team, just as long as they have a writer who knows not to shove him down our throats like the previous movies have. As long as said writer knows how to handle an ensemble cast and everyone gets their spotlight, it’s all good. Simon Kinberg couldn’t grasp that, but I’m sure there’s someone else who will.

And luckily, Marvel Studios is very good with teams.

Now hear me out.

Use Wolverine, but its Laura.

Let’s compromise.

Do a X-23 Disney+ show while Logan is in the movies. Come the third X-Men movie, have him pass the Wolverine mantle on to her while he goes and does his own thing for a while.

Best of both worlds.

The characters of the X-Men are known for leaving for a period of time and coming back. I would like to see Logan (after a few movies) leave the team to go on his own path for awhile. This could lead to a solo Disney+ series where a lot of characters can be introduced including X23.

I would love to see an Alpha Flight series on Disney+ with 6-9 episodes and a post credit scene with Charles recruiting Logan. Or Feige could go the Ultimate comic route and have Logan be a spy/assassin for Magneto and he infiltrated the X-Men (in a sequel mind you). Either way I agree with you all that we don’t need Logan forced on us and the whole team needs to shine!

What if Logan crosses paths with the Red Guardian and Russia’s newest super soldier, Omega Red?

I googled Michaela's height and from what I saw, she has the same height as Halle Berry. I'm not going to complain if she's Storm. But I prefer a much taller Storm this time around, same as for Rogue.

Also not keen in the mutants stealing the thunder from Black Panther characters like Nakia, Shuri, M'Baku, etc in a Black Panther movie. So Imo, the Mutants should debut in their own movie. I wouldn't want someone like Namor, Captain Marvel and Iron Man having a substantial role in X-Men 1.

If Jean’s not part of the first roster, where should she be? Is she still part of the first class, just absent from the school at this time—maybe at Muir Island? Or toss the comics origin out and she’s no longer one of Xavier’s first students…

Jean Grey is my absolute favorite but despite both subpar Dark Phoenix adaptations, the Fox films did spend a decent amount of time with Jean—and loved Famke in the role. Maybe we could take a break from Marvel Girl and slide in another telepath, like Psylocke as others have suggested…

MAIN TEAM
Cyclops
Storm
Beast
Psylocke
Thunderbird (or Forge)
Iceman

and newcomer
Jubilee (or Shadowcat)

If Psylocke is part of MCU X-Men, I don't see her wearing her famous skimpy costume which is fine but I imagine her wearing something base on these below.
PsylockeLikeAButterfly-DisassembledII.png

PsylockeLikeAButterfly-AllNewAllDifferentMarvel.png

fortnite-outfit-psylocke.jpg

lucas-werneck-psylocky-mcu.jpg

I googled Michaela's height and from what I saw, she has the same height as Halle Berry. I'm not going to complain if she's Storm. But I prefer a much taller Storm this time around, same as for Rogue.

Not to tell anyone what they can want from the characters, but I'm curious about this because I haven't gotten the impression Rogue was supposed to be that tall in the comics. And it's not like Anna Paquin is short.

I think Michaela Cole is very talented but I just don’t think she could pull off Ororo. Hopefully she’s Monica Lynne or Madam Slay.

MAIN TEAM
Cyclops
Storm
Beast
Psylocke
Thunderbird (or Forge)
Iceman

and newcomer
Jubilee (or Shadowcat)

Storm, Psylocke, Thunderbird and Jubilee on the same team is a huge yes to me.

It feels fresh and give us something new we havent seen on the big screen (or small), and its about time we get other characters getting the shine aside from Wolverine, Jean, Mystique and Magneto.

Please Feige...

Love this thinking! But my preference would be to have #2 start with Savage Grey Hulk - Banner was trying to fix the arm and things went sideways - crossing over the border and be met by the Canadian super team sans Logan. They are soundly thrashed, leading the authorities to call in the surly former Alpha Flight member who clashed with the military muckety mucks and quit on the team in film #1. During the battle, Logan manages to dislodge the controller disc (Who set Joe Fixit on a rampage? I'm betting it's Tim Blake Nelson's Leader!) and the two surly fellas set out to find the REAL enemy.

If Psylocke is part of MCU X-Men, I don't see her wearing her famous skimpy costume which is fine but I imagine her wearing something base on these below.

I really like that first one. Maybe it could even be combined with some version of the hood she wore in the 80s for an even more unique feel (possibly as a separate piece in specific scenes).

And the others are all good updates of the traditional costume, too. I quite like the last one in particular.

I hope someone at Disney is looking at Lucas Werneck’s art and brings him on. All of his costumes would translate so well to live action.

As Psylocke is my favorite female X-Men character while my favorite male X-Men character is Cyclops, despite me wishing and among others that Olivia Munn reprise her role as Psylocke in the MCU, it is most likely she will be recast because as we known with the exception of the Deadpool movies the X-Men universe will be rebooted into the MCU, and that would also likely mean no Dafne Keen as X-23.

If we’re not going classic, then I think this costume is the way to go:
cbe6a46741c2e32722acb21aa1f1fda2.jpg

And would cool to see her creating more psionic weaponry outside of her dagger & blades, like a bow & arrow, whip, etc.

I think Michaela Cole is very talented but I just don’t think she could pull off Ororo. Hopefully she’s Monica Lynne or Madam Slay.

Black Panther is filming now, right?

Storm is a massive casting news. I don't think they would've risked us finding out through leaked bts photos.

Sadly, I don't think she's playing Storm. Unless they announce it before her start shooting her scenes.

Black Panther is filming now, right?

Storm is a massive casting news. I don't think they would've risked us finding out through leaked bts photos.

Sadly, I don't think she's playing Storm. Unless they announce it before her start shooting her scenes.

Yeah I would think that they would have a big announcement for a character of Storm's magnitude.

Again I think she's really talented, but I just can't get behind her as Ororo. They gotta dig a bit more deeper. She'd make an excellent Madam Slay though I think.

Michaela Coel would be an amazing Storm. I May Destroy You was incredible. But I'm skeptical they'd be introducing her this far ahead of an X-Men movie and the set pics don't have me thinking that (unless the shaved head is to allow for a wig, which, admittedly, could be the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"