Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hopeful we get a mutant Wanda reveal in MOM... Given some of the rumors.

I’m also still hopeful to see this lineup of the Brotherhood in the MCU.

7EE02502-7041-44FC-9665-F3E4F5F1CFC1.png

After all she’s been through, who could blame Wanda for the hero to villain switch in the MCU.

Boats can sail back. I still think of Magneto as wanda and pietro’s old man
dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

Sarah Paulson as Mystique is inspired.
The woman is a true Chameleon , and I would prefer they go with an actress her age for that part as opposed to a 20 something

gettyimages-475422496_custom-2cf1fded581439255aac0bf917791941117048a0.jpg

10552578ab.jpg

ahs-roanoke-sarah-paulson.jpg

She'd definitely be my first choice.
If they couldn't get her, than I'd go with Betty Gilpin of G.L.O.W.
MV5BOTYzZDdkNzItMWRmNC00MDExLTgxZmUtMTk5MTNjNDljNzI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQW1pYnJ5YW50._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Betty-Gilpin.jpg

Betty-Gilpin-e1632163416385.jpg
Good call :up: Would love to see this.

I think they didn't play with it that strong. I felt that show just kinda gave me the bare minimum of new information about Wanda: She likes sitcoms. That's it. That's the only new thing I know about her post WandaVision.

Not really. She was likely born with her powers and she's using actual Chaos Magic and wasn't just empowered by the Mind Gem. Also, she's the literal Scarlet Witch.

I think they didn't play with it that strong. I felt that show just kinda gave me the bare minimum of new information about Wanda: She likes sitcoms. That's it. That's the only new thing I know about her post WandaVision.
And what did you know about Storm, Kitty, Rogue, Psylocke, Jubilee, Dazzler and co. from the Fox franchise exactly?

Im really curious.

And what did you know about Storm, Kitty, Rogue, Psylocke, Jubilee, Dazzler and co. from the Fox franchise exactly?

Im really curious.
My post wasn't about that. I can think both aren't strong in how they do some characters. Fairly weak writing all around. Though none of the things those characters were in, were really about their characters.

Last edited:
Not really. She was likely born with her powers and she's using actual Chaos Magic and wasn't just empowered by the Mind Gem. Also, she's the literal Scarlet Witch.
That's not really new information, to me. I was anticipating the powers not coming from the mind stone. And I know of her as Scarlet Witch already. Being a literal thing doesn't affect how I see her, from a character standpoint, as far as I think the show develops. And it's not about her, as a person. But things she has.

The episodes were short eXcept for the last two. But that show could have been easily a 2hour straight to streaming movie.

but it was a tv show that most of us enjoyed on a weekly basis. So we all won.

That's not really new information, to me. I was anticipating the powers not coming from the mind stone. And I know of her as Scarlet Witch already. Being a literal thing doesn't affect how I see her, from a character standpoint, as far as I think the show develops. And it's not about her, as a person. But things she has.
They never actually referred to her as Scarlet Witch before.

I'd rather not see it.

I'm happy I don't know much about NWH and it's just a few days ahead.

I won't be surprised if Feige brings Jackman out of retirement. After watching Reminiscence, its crazy to me that Jackman is 53. With the way he's not aging, Jackman can easily play Wolverine for another 10 years in 5-6 movies. RDJ was Jackman's age during Endgame but actually looked 53. Jackman looks 40. Reminiscence was a shocking reminder to me of how well the makeup people on Logan made Jackman look old.

Feige sounds realistic in his comments about how hard it's going to be to top him. I can see him throwing enough money at him to get him back in costume and save the trouble of a recast that probably just won't compare in the eyes of most people.

I understand the love and appreciation for some actors. But I don't understand the resistence to let go.

What Jackman did was great, but guys, come on, let other people bring something new.

I understand the love and appreciation for some actors. But I don't understand the resistence to let go.

What Jackman did was great, but guys, come on, let other people bring something new.

Nobody wants a recast of Tony Stark anytime soon and that's how it's gonna be for a very long time. The difference is RDJ's Tony Stark died in the MCU. Wolverine & Deadpool are alive in the MCU. Feige brought back Reynolds because nobody wants to see another actor play Deadpool. Most people really wanna see Jackman play Wolverine again. Specially in the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"