maxresdefault.jpg

Mystique : Rebecca DeMornay

2187-2117-0.jpg

Sabretooth : Clancy Brown

a60k6ng14dh71.jpg

Toad : Brad Dourif

hk9jl8w53ofz.jpg

Pyro : Sting

Casting an 1980s Charles Xavier is tough, but if I'm looking for someone who could go toe to toe with Plummer's Magneto , then the late , great , Jeremy Brett would have been a good Xavier imo.

He's best known for playing Sherlock Holmes in the iconic 80s series.

BBch.gif

images

s-l500.jpg

Professor X : Jeremy Brett

Pfeiffer would have made a great Emma Frost in an 80s Brotherhood

1430256862-hbz-michelle-pfeiffer-scarface.jpg

Emma Frost : Michelle Pfeiffer

33543155c348738c1862f6e2bd144a7f--christopher-plummer-john-barrymore.jpg

Magneto : Christopher Plummer

maxresdefault.jpg

Mystique : Rebecca DeMornay

2187-2117-0.jpg

Sabretooth : Clancy Brown

a60k6ng14dh71.jpg

Toad : Brad Dourif

hk9jl8w53ofz.jpg

Pyro : Sting

thank you for not casting Paul hogan as pyro

Some more 80s era X Men

howard_the_duck_tim_robbins.jpg

Beast / Hank McCoy : Tim Robbins

ac3977e512f1e814bbee94fd1095f44d--james-spader-movie-stars.jpg

Angel / Warren Worthington The III: James Spader

8-X-10-Photo-Actress-Elisabeth-Shue-The.jpg

c6b5b3c786351710b685d26810411294.jpg

Rogue : Elisabeth Shue

5073-2.jpg

Mr. Sinister : Chris Sarandon

a8ce692a11110e581f9e53bbf4435dcb.jpg

Avalanche : Richard Tyson

A homophonic slur directed at a gay man is in no way just “vaguely sh***y”. And people genuinely don't use that type of language on a one off basis.
Idk, maybe I saw the wrong quote, cuz the controversial statement I saw of his I actually had to look up because I had never heard the term before. Not defending the statement, but again, he did apologize pretty firmly and doesn't seem like that type of dude

Guys if Wolverine fought a Predator, who would you put money on?
We had a battle thread about 15 years ago where I put a 3-way match up in the jungle (Predator home territory) between Wolverine (bone claw or feral, can't remember which version), Predator and a platoon of Universal Soldiers with a full stack of cutting edge weaponry and resources. Was a fun time lol.

We had a battle thread about 15 years ago where I put a 3-way match up in the jungle (Predator home territory) between Wolverine (bone claw or feral, can't remember which version), Predator and a platoon of Universal Soldiers with a full stack of cutting edge weaponry and resources. Was a fun time lol.
I wouldn't want to be the one who had to clean up the mess, lol.

I am sure the moment the X-Men debuts in the MCU it will be an epic moment just like the Endgame final battle and the wait will be worth it i have also theorized that the MCU X-Men members like Cyclops or Jean Grey would be around in the same age as Tom Holland Spiderman

So, Jason Aaron and the Phoenix are the prime examples of what I fear Feige will do with X-men stories.

Someone take the Phoenix from him.

Watch Prey. She could work. Prefer to give Keene another chance, though.
Ferocity isn't my impression of her, for the most part, in that. I think she's more like a normal girl from today, than that.

I liked her the last time she played a mutant and would love to have her in the MCU. I'm not sure if X-23 would be the best fit for her though. I kind of want Laura to be a teenager and Midthunder is 25 right now and it will be years before the MCU gets around to the character.

Its kinda weird but i like how in the MCU world the X-Men or Mutants began to appear after the original Avengers retired or died yes its sad that Wolverine will never meet Ironman or Captain America (well maybe he is still can but Steve is getting old) but at least he will meet Spiderman and other heroes i feel like its the beginning of a new era after the original heroes are not more a new type of heroes will rise that the MCU has never seen before

Sure that mutants already exist in MCU 616 as well as monsters, demons, vampires. But they didnt talk about yet

Patrick Stewart COULD BE Prof X in 616 and 838. But in 616 he already tranfered his mind into another body

Cyclops Stom Logan Emma Jean Gambit Rogue Iceman Psylocke Angel can be formers x-men and main adults members
JUbilee X-23 Magik Pixie Cannonball and others youngs characters consist of teens members

So let's talk about it, how old DO y'all want the X-Men to be?

Age in regards to the X-Men, is a pretty big deal. It informs everything, from relationships, to themes, to character development, character dynamics, and how the wider MCU informs those dynamics-- Spider-Man for example.

It's the question of what kind story do you want them to tell? The story of the X-Men can be a lot of different things, depending on the route they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"