MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Guys, I figured it out.

If Keaton drops out, Bale will play the Michael Keaton Batman. Full prosthetic and/or CGI Luke Skywalker style. Bale is a good enough actor to do it.

Batception. :batty:

I doubt they would get the Burton Batmobile if Keaton is out.
Except if they use it just as some easter egg for fans while having a different Batman.
You can do that, have a few Batmobiles around as Easter Egg or so.

So while it seems unlikely it sadly still doesnt mean 100% sure that Keaton is still in.
And it annoys me quite a bit, just straight up say what is going on for the love of god.
Hasnt this Flash movie enough setbacks and stuff.

Guys, I figured it out.

If Keaton drops out, Bale will play the Michael Keaton Batman. Full prosthetic and/or CGI Luke Skywalker style. Bale is a good enough actor to do it.

Batception. :batty:
:funny:

If not that, JGL will return as Blakeman :D
c45637d4632ba1a847c406805d12d63c.jpg

I could think of very few things that are as near and dear to my heart (in terms of entertainment lol) as Michael Keaton’s Batman movies. Those movies indoctrinated me into the world of Batman and comic books when i was a kid in the 90s rewatching them over and over on VHS. And both those movies still hold up. Keaton is still my personal favorite Batman and I cannot believe I am going to see him suit up again.

What a time we’re living in where we’re getting him and Tobey donning the webs again. What timeline is this??

Well, I'm glad Keaton is indeed returning .

It would have been a pretty huge blow if WB had lost Keaton again, as they did in 94'.

My interest level would have diminished considerably had he walked and WB had to scramble.

I still can't believe WB got him to say yes to this.

I mean, I literally thought this is the last thing Keaton would do. This is glorious for those of us that grew up with his Batman.

I've seen Keaton sort of change his attitude toward Batman over the years especially around Birdman. Beforehand, during the Nolan era, he couldn't be bothered with much Batman talk and then started to embrace it.

I was surprised he agreed to Spiderman of all things and during his late-night appearances he usually brought it back to "I'm Batman!"

I still can't believe WB got him to say yes to this.

I mean, I literally thought this is the last thing Keaton would do. This is glorious for those of us that grew up with his Batman.
Indeed

The cherry on top would be to have Michelle Pfeiffer come back as Selina and have her & Bruce be together

Reading in the newspaper about Keaton leaving The Batman role in 94' ,was my first fan casting disappointment as a 14 year old.

It's the first time I ever had to adjust to a " recast" for a Superhero role, so it was tough for kids my age for whom Keaton was Batman.

And ultimately, Kilmer and Clooney couldn't really escape that, fair or not.

It wasn't until Bale, that general audiences truly embraced a new Batman .

So it took a while for them to find an actor who could emerge from Keaton's shadow .

There is also the interview were he talks about seeing "almost the whole Dark Knight",liking it, and saying something like he wanted the third movie to be something like that, and go to that type of direction but the studio obviously having very different plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"