MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Yeah... I think he is quite proud of his performance as Batman and was always more fond of the character than most thought.
I remember seeing a panel for the 2014 RoboCop, with Keaton, Joel Kinamman, and Gary Oldman. Somehow it ends up with Keaton holding court, telling anecdotes about his Batman movies, with the audience completely enthralled. At one point he pauses and says something like 'You guys don't mind me talking about this stuff, do you?'. 'No!' comes the enthusiastic and unanimous reply! :funny:

Jett(from Batman on Film) posted this image on twitter basically hinting they’re taking the Kingdom Come Bat-armor route with Keaton’s old man Bruce Wayne.

EzbMGtWVUAQW-s2

Interesting. I think it would fit as a natural evolution of the more armoured look of the Returns suit.

I hope they have had time to make him a proper Batsuit. He wasn't sure about doing the movie in that interview just month ago so it seems that he hasn't had much time to prepare.

This is a great time to be a gen Xer.:applaud

Not only Daniel Larusso and Johnny Lawrence back in Cobra Kai, but now we get to catch up with The Batman we last saw in 1992.

And with a Friends reunion allegedly happening, in addition to indications of Tobey Returning as Spiderman, It's a pretty awesome for someone of my generation.:word:

This is a great time to be a gen Xer.:applaud

Not only Daniel Larusso and Johnny Lawrence back in Cobra Kai, but now we get to catch up with The Batman we last saw in 1992.

And with a Friends reunion allegedly happening, in addition to indications of Tobey Returning as Spiderman, It's a pretty awesome for someone of my generation.:word:
FRIENDS reunion is simply a live special ala those Covid specials for Parks & Rec or Community, sadly.

Jett(from Batman on Film) posted this image on twitter basically hinting they’re taking the Kingdom Come Bat-armor route with Keaton’s old man Bruce Wayne.

EzbMGtWVUAQW-s2

I hope it's an alt-suit if it's in there. That concept art did show him in the regular suit. I think if you're gonna do this, we have to at least see him in a traditional Batman suit once.

Not to mention, it doesn't look like it'd be comfortable to drive the Batmobile wearing that thing.

EzbMGtWVUAQW-s2
This means most of the suit (except parts like cowl, gloves) will be CGI.

If they have a flashback scene then most probably it will be some stunt double wearing old batsuit, shown from distance (in shadows), Keaton's face will only be shown in closeups when he has to speak, and for that he will have to wear that old cowl once again.

Hope I'm wrong here.

...well Selina had only one life, left. Hopefully it lasted another 20 years.

I hope it's an alt-suit if it's in there. That concept art did show him in the regular suit. I think if you're gonna do this, we have to at least see him in a traditional Batman suit once.

Not to mention, it doesn't look like it'd be comfortable to drive the Batmobile wearing that thing.

Don't think he'd need a batmobile in that thing!

Sadly this leaves a sour taste in my mouth wehen Iit comes to CGI suits (however I actually like this film)
I have to admit as light entertainment I enjoy it as well. Although there are some things that I wish were different, I'd have been happy to see Reynolds return in the role.

Let me ask you guys. Do you guys think Keaton was being truthful in his interview a month ago where he was like, “yeah im not sure, covid and all that...” or was he just playing the PR game? It sounded very convincing but i GOTTA believe Warner Bros secured him a long time ago because hes supposedly a big part of the script, so they wouldve needed have him signed prior to pre-production starting....right?

Soooo excited it is finally confirmed! Is Ben Affleck confirmed for this as well?

I'm wondering if we could get some cool cameos in this film. I don't want it to be completely bogged down, but I guess I'm a fan who doesn't mind a dose of fan service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"