My Mom Made It For Me: The Superman Suit Thread

Lily, he looks like he had a whoops moment.

Clearly the trunks also served as a nappy.

Just another reason to keep the trunks.
Yeah, I was trying to add blue to the shadows there. In the original pic it's pitch black. It felt like I was cheating to not make it a dark blue.

superman-with-or-without-the-trunks-i-personally-love-the-v0-zxi9ouors0j81.jpg

'Who was supposed to be the villain for this movie?'

'Well, we had a choice of Zod or Lex.'

'Ah, yes, yes, I remember I had Brainiac.'

I would have brainiac, but it's not up to me, and I doubt we get him as the main villain.
I figure they'll be a mention of something that's controlling computers, etc, but we won't see him or hear a name until the end.

And unfortunately, we will probably have to wait until a sequel ( or a different film? ) to really have him fleshed out.

We've had rumors of ultraman, and others so far, but NO mention of Brainiac.

I haven't seen anyone mention the most compelling argument for the trunks: without a mask, Superman needs something to distract from his face; :cwink:

(at 1:24)
---
But seriously, you need to break up the wall of blue, and the red trunks tie in with the cape.

Okay @flickchick85 explain to everyone how the homemade suit stays in tact for Superman? :cheeky:

I believe with L and C, the the explanation was that anything tight or near his body absorbs the indestructible nature of his Kryptonian body. If I remember correctly

Or, it could just be made from the blankets that were in his ship.

jinx1q9x5k241.jpg

I like this, but if the red belt actually attached to the buckle.

mabb9gi0wzw41.jpg

Minus the plastic look of the Snyder suit, I'd say this is a good attempt.

images

Look AI did a thing...

Alright the dreaded picture is making a return... But only because I think I found its original source but maybe I'm wrong.

Do you think it might be a Photoshop of Wolverines suit?

JVT3KMl.png

Screenshot_20240504-194730.png

Last edited by a moderator:

1714861985172.jpeg

What if they pulled a MAWS and make the buckle a Kryptonian key that creates the suit on his body. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"