NATALIE PORTMAN is Thor!

e89f2ce3586b34e928a3f9a41991faf7dad27158.gif

^Yeah, this

I don't see Portman signing on for a decade of constant protein diets and working out, she's already shrunk back down to her normal, tiny size

Being Thor takes dedication, and copious amounts of "dietary supplements"

^Yeah, this

I don't see Portman signing on for a decade of constant protein diets and working out, she's already shrunk back down to her normal, tiny size

Being Thor takes dedication, and copious amounts of "dietary supplements"

I can see them leaving the door open for her to come back at some point, either for another Thor movie or for Secret Wars, but I was never expecting Mighty Thor to become a regular fixture in the MCU.

I can see them leaving the door open for her to come back at some point, either for another Thor movie or for Secret Wars, but I was never expecting Mighty Thor to become a regular fixture in the MCU.

She's certainly coming back at some point.

I really hope she comes back but they might also want to finish on the cancer storyline, whether they tackle that here or in another film.

Natalie at the London premiere tonight:

FW64Z00VQAA92CG

CCDE23A3-740F-43A7-9B1C-17AF882068B8-683x1024.jpeg

CDF9B8AB-F9B2-445B-ABFB-2E92CC80A2FE-1024x683.jpeg

2A588792-3D63-43A0-AD46-D4C5BA0B1BAE-1024x683.jpeg

Last edited:
I was a bit concerned about how Jane would come off but Natalie Portman slips right back into it. She's great in the film. Her and Thor's relationship and Jane's journey as Thor were really my favorite parts of the film.

Thor shows surprising vulnerability with Jane.

I was a bit concerned about how Jane would come off but Natalie Portman slips right back into it. She's great in the film. Her and Thor's relationship and Jane's journey as Thor were really my favorite parts of the film.

Thor shows surprising vulnerability with Jane.
Ah great to hear! :up:

I thought the way they handled Jane worthiness of Mjolnir made perfect sense. Short and concise. Makes even more sense later on, specially taking into account what we see with Thor and the enchantment…

I thought the way they handled Jane worthiness of Mjolnir made perfect sense. Short and concise. Makes even more sense later on, specially taking into account what we see with Thor and the enchantment…
How would you rate Portman here?

I think it's her best performance as Jane Foster yet. And they actually gave her something cool to do.

9/10 for Portman's performance, and I'm not even a big Jane Foster Thor comic fan.
Excellent! That’s what I needed to hear. :cool:

Really enjoyed her here
Doesn’t she become a Valkyrie in the comics? Is that what that end credit sequence was setting up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"