NATALIE PORTMAN is Thor!

Natalie was wonderful! :hrt:

She was a great Thor.

A shame we won't see her again but at least she got closure.

I definitely hope we do see her again at some point. Even if its just her and Thor reuniting in the afterlife once Hemsworth decides to move on from the role.

This movie's box office performance is the best Natalie Portman has had since the Star Wars prequels.

Our one and only Mighty Thor showing that red is her colour!

31A76AD7-58E4-453C-96A3-E4C1B43D5F95-768x1024.jpeg

18F1C126-51D3-4774-B7CE-A73BFF6B0124.jpeg

I agree with everything except the idea that Jane ever needed redeeming!

Morally, no. However, I'm comfortable saying that in terms of quality of performance as a character, yes, Jane Foster absolutely needed redeeming. She was kind of a bland role in Thor 1 and even worse in Thor 2. Sure, this was for valid behind the scenes reasons, but still.

Basically, I very much wish we got this quality of performance and writing for Jane since day 1.

Morally, no. However, I'm comfortable saying that in terms of quality of performance as a character, yes, Jane Foster absolutely needed redeeming. She was kind of a bland role in Thor 1 and even worse in Thor 2. Sure, this was for valid behind the scenes reasons, but still.

Basically, I very much wish we got this quality of performance and writing for Jane since day 1.
My thoughts exactly.

She was really awesome in this. I really liked how she slipped back into the "nerdy scientist" personality in her first scene, where even though she was at the hospital dealing with cancer stuff she still geeked out with a fellow nerd about her book and warmholes and went into teacher mode. I thought that was really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"