The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackman is going to be on the cover of this Sunday's "Parade" magazine for Les Mis, but apparently there's a Wolverine question in the story - sounds like the Famke cameo is true:

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2012/12/19-hugh-jackman-les-miserables.html

I thought about Famke when he mentioned the cameo in the interview but I've been wondering if this isn't a reverse psychology thing. Maybe he is confirming the cameo knowing full well that the general public will assume that its famke janssen. But then when the film comes out we are all surprised to find out that its actually, Patrick Stewart or Halle Berry or whoever? I mean Fox have been very secretive with information especiallyregarding things like cameos why would they allow him to practically confirm famke's involvement.

I thought about Famke when he mentioned the cameo in the interview but I've been wondering if this isn't a reverse psychology thing. Maybe he is confirming the cameo knowing full well that the general public will assume that its famke janssen. But then when the film comes out we are all surprised to find out that its actually, Patrick Stewart or Halle Berry or whoever? I mean Fox have been very secretive with information especiallyregarding things like cameos why would they allow him to practically confirm famke's involvement.

.........This is a bit suspicious but now I think this so now I'm totally suspicious of Fox...... damn.......... my brain is broken.

James Mongold has hinted at teaser for February.

No X-Men film has ever had a superbowl spot.If Fox breaks this tradation I suspect It would
be for DOFP and not the Wolverine.

James Mongold has hinted at teaser for February.

No X-Men film has ever had a superbowl spot.If Fox breaks this tradation I suspect It would
be for DOFP and not the Wolverine.

FOX probably didn't want to spend money for the SuperBowl ad. But I think it would be a good idea to premiere it infront of more than 90 million viewers.

Seems odd to get a teaser out a few months before the film is out.
Normally you'd have at least a main trailer 6months before, then another a little closer.

Seems odd to get a teaser out a few months before the film is out.
Normally you'd have at least a main trailer 6months before, then another a little closer.

Yes but this is nothing new to the X-Men movie series. The first trailer of X-Men: First Class came out in February 2011.

I hope Fox puts out a trailer this month i don't have the patience to wait till Feb

I wouldn't get those hopes up. I think we'll only get a teaser by February.

Expect teaser with Live free or Die Hard In february and full trailer In spring.

That would be nice. It would give me another reason to see the new Die Hard.

I still think it would have been fun to have a Wolverine teaser/Man of Steel trailer combo in front of Les Miserables... :oldrazz:

Hopefully once the trailer hits next month news and pics will be flooding in, Noahs Ark-style.

Yeah, me too. Though it looks like we may have to simply wait for the trailer, which apparently is in Feb.

So Mangold does give reason as to why it's set after Last Stand.

Mangold seems to want It to be set after all other X-men films.It doesn't seem like there will be any direct references to last Stand.Obvisously Jean Is who Mangold Is
refering to when he says his love Is gone and Xavier Is who he Is referencing as to his mentor Is gone.When he makes refernce to his friends being gone the only other X-Man to die was Cyclops and I wouldn't call him friend of Wolverine's.

It will be Itresting to see how It connects to DOFP.and In what context the Rumored Famke Janssen cameo Is In.

God, this just sounds amazing. My faith is restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"