• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

No Way Home No Way Home Box Office Predictions & Discussion Thread

Come monday its breaking a billion. Amazing result. Lets get it to 1.5.

Wow. I'd love that but I think this does Infinity War numbers tops. It will be interesting to see how far the legs can take it's box office.

I don't see it petering out below $700M domestic. It is virtually guaranteed to hit that just on the Christmas weekend predictions, whereas $800M-900M domestic is a big question mark due to omicron.

It would likely come close to beating out TFA's domestic haul in a pre-covid world. Nonetheless, $700M for domestic alone is an MASSIVE success for any blockbuster.

It's still to open in a number of territories in January too.
With the holidays ahead we should see good legs and international will see boosts when these territories open. The hype will be big as people are going to have seen the positive reception and probably have an idea of what is in store by then.

The wife and I are going again tonight, and every showtime is nearly sold out... A WEEK LATER.

Theaters closed pretty much every where in Finland now too. Some may open after the New Year, some are closed until the 7th or the 17th of January.

My 7pm showing tonight is sold out. As is the 730pm following it. And this theater is typically not a busy theater. Bonkers.

Round 3 tonight!

Despite my reservations I want Spidey to succeed and I want to see my main boys!

It will be the top grossing movie of this year buy this weekend. This just shows that as long as movie companies give customers/consumers what they want (and not what the companies think what the customers want) then they will make loads of money.

$1B was no challenge at all lol, even in the pandemic era.
super-easy-super-easy-barely-an-inconvenience.gif

2nd biggest non-opening Thursday ever. Just shy of 1st by 1.3m

Don’t be shocked at a large drop this week je d thanks to Christmas Eve and the film burning out a lot of demand on opening weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"