No Way Home How much are you willing to pay to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home video on demand?

30 USD. Black Widow was 22 EUR (=25 USD) here anyway.

Not since college, which hasn't been since *starts counting on fingers and runs out of fingers* er...a lot of years ago.
I know several people who split the premier access cost of Black Widow for their viewing and they thought it was worth it

I'm not sure how that's relevant to me, but okay.
it's relevant because it's viable. I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that a lot of the posters here have friends IRL who are also into comic book movies and have seen them together in person.

I shared my anecdote with you to suggest maybe it could be the same for you or many other posters here but if not, maybe I'm not from around where most people here are

it's relevant because it's viable. I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that a lot of the posters here have friends IRL who are also into comic book movies and have seen them together in person.

I shared my anecdote with you to suggest maybe it could be the same for you or many other posters here but if not, maybe I'm not from around where most people here are

I mean it's obviously viable for some people and not for others. Not everyone has the same social network.

I mean it's obviously viable for some people and not for others. Not everyone has the same social network.
It doesn't take a social network to communicate with others, though. I see it as the equivalent as inviting friends to watch the movie together at the theaters. Watching it at home and splitting the cost is a viable conversation to have among like-minded friends in this scenario.

This is all a response to you sarcastically asking if you should invite a homeless person to watch it with you. I just think it's weird that your mind went there first instead of seeing it with someone you know.

It doesn't take a social network to communicate with others, though. I see it as the equivalent as inviting friends to watch the movie together at the theaters. Watching it at home and splitting the cost is a viable conversation to have among like-minded friends in this scenario.

This is all a response to you sarcastically asking if you should invite a homeless person to watch it with you. I just think it's weird that your mind went there first instead of seeing it with someone you know.

And I just think it's weird that you are seemingly unable to even fathom the idea that some people just don't interact with other people as much as you do.

And I just think it's weird that you are seemingly unable to even fathom the idea that some people just don't interact with other people as much as you do.
No, I never said I am unable to even fathom the idea that some people just don't interact with other people as much as I do. All I did was ask if you if you have friends who also like to watch comic book movies.

No, I never said I am unable to even fathom the idea that some people just don't interact with other people as much as I do. All I did was ask if you if you have friends who also like to watch comic book movies.

Okay, well, the answer to that question is no.

(Actually what's funny is I did ask a girl I do language exchange with if she wanted to watch Shang Chi with me in theaters, but she wasn't interested. I imagine she would've pepper sprayed me if I'd suggested watching it back at my place.)

Okay, well, the answer to that question is no.

(Actually what's funny is I did ask a girl I do language exchange with if she wanted to watch Shang Chi with me in theaters, but she wasn't interested. I imagine she would've pepper sprayed me if I'd suggested watching it back at my place.)
well if you were asking her on a date, that's one thing (inviting her to your home on a first date). but if she was your friend who you knew for a while (which is what I was focusing on), then it would've been a fair question

well if you were asking her on a date, that's one thing (inviting her to your home on a first date). but if she was your friend who you knew for a while (which is what I was focusing on), then it would've been a fair question

Well it wasn't supposed to be for a date, though I'm not sure how she could be sure of my intentions either way. But it doesn't matter since she wasn't interested in seeing the movie. My friends are few in number, and none of them are particularly close friends, and none of them are particularly interested in stuff like superhero movies.

Well it wasn't supposed to be for a date, though I'm not sure how she could be sure of my intentions either way. But it doesn't matter since she wasn't interested in seeing the movie. My friends are few in number, and none of them are particularly close friends, and none of them are particularly interested in stuff like superhero movies.
to each their own, I guess.

as hyped as I am about this movie coming out, it isn't more important to me than avoiding a covid infection. thankfully though I've been hearing less and less about the delta variant in the news so maybe we will be okay after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"