Iron Man 3 Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm having the weirdest reaction to this movie. It's utterly unlike any reaction I've ever had to another film. Usually(almost always, actually) My final assessment of a film is more or less a variation on my initial reaction. If I liked it initially I might come to like it more or even love it or perhaps not like it as much but still on the whole enjoy it and consider it good. Same thing if I initially didn't like it or hated it.

I've never had my opinion flip though. But it's flipping with this movie. I HATED, HATED, HATED this movie when I first saw it. And it's entirely about the twist. But as I watch it more I am really starting to warm up to this movie. I still hate what they did to the Mandarin and I think even if I was never an Iron Man fan who knew him prior to this film I still wouldn't like the twist since it takes what seemed interesting and makes it less so. Sorry, but Guy Pierce as the villain is much less interesting than Kingsley would have been. Pierce is best in roles that use his bland-ness as a strength(LA Confidential, for example).

But all the rest of the stuff in this movie is quite excellent and I'm starting to dig it. I still like IM2 better on the whole and IM1 is miles better but I think I'd put this at the bottom of the MCU list right about the same as TIH. Probably a 7.5/10

Awesome to hear you share that. I think some were so turned off by the twist (which anyone has the right to be) that they ignored the rest of the things that worked in the film. Seeing someone with that strong opinion still give the movie a chance is refreshing and proves your class. It's not that I need every one to love this movie, I just don't think some have given it a fair chance because of the twist and are now preaching its failure as gospel. And we agree whole heartily on one thing, TIH is at the bottom of the list. Not that I didn't like it, I just didn't love it.

Here's my review of Iron Man 3
[YT]42HrYftwDbQ[/YT]

And here again if you guys don't want to watch my video.

Regarding the boy.
The kid wasn't that bad but to be honest, the only good thing about the kid was Robert Downey Jr, it was like he just had to deal with the situation he was put in, the best RDJ could and the responses were the best part but then again RDJ's responses are usually the only really good comedy in all of this film. It just seemed forced and obvious that Disney were trying to appeal to the kiddies really badly.

The message behind the twist
I know the message I got that, it was obvious and just wasn't worth it. When a story has to suffer just to get a political message across then it's not worth it and to be honest there were a thousand different ways they could've got the political message across but they just HAD to go the comedic route with it, like I said before it wasn't necessarily the twist itself that bothered me, it was the fact that they made it a complete joke, took me out of the movie and made everything seem less serious which in turn made me care a lot less. Want to see a twist done right look at Batman Begins, Rhas Al Ghul was greatly done but the fake Rhas wasn't the but end of a joke, same with Bane in TDKR, he wasn't the mastermind but he was still done justice and wasn't a joke either. He was a legit threat.
I don't need to see political comedy to get a political message across in a super hero action flick. The first half of the movie was so good, the tone was brilliant and The Mandarin up until his reveal was actually pretty threatening and amazingly acted by Ben Kingsly though his costume design could've been toned down if he was going to keep up that persona, so it wouldn't be too cliche but other than that he would've been an amazing villain if they had kept him going.

The Mandarin and Killian
So many fans, people that didn't even read a single page of the comics voiced their disappointment at The Madarin twist, people were sold on a villain that challenged Tony Stark and put him up against the wall, in interviews they said The Mandarin takes everything from Tony and really makes Tony desperate in this film, I know Killian is the "spiritual Mandarin" but honestly I don't think anyone found him the least bit threatening."OMG you left me on the roof now I must make this OTT elaborate plan to have my revenge!" Every hero has that opposite spectrum, that one guy that they play off of, the one guy who's a huge threat and really challenges them emotionally, physically and intellectually, Tony Stark in this film series has not had that, he's not had a villain come and smack that smile right off his face and made him say "wow I need wake the **** up this isn't a joke anymore." Mandarin had that damn potential to be Iron Man's Joker but they threw that potential in the sea. Killian was cracking jokes, the interrupted broadcast Mandarin was serious as **** and that's what really appealed to me.

Source Material
[YT]Xd6r0vOlf3M[/YT]
^^Extremis motion comic, the comic the film was based on. How is it the comic is thrice darker than the ****ing movies? Not to mention more realistic to boot. Iron Man had every ability to be a down to earth drama, it was for the first act of the film, the best part of the film IMO then at some point after the kid showed up, it was like they just stopped caring or some *****e started trying to add stupid ideas.
Ok our enemies are a fake front, so now we have to represent that in our fantasy super hero flicks? Why don't they just do a similar twist with the Joker? That would be fun right? The Joker is just a front to cause fear, it's not that he's this psychopath that has this devils advocate, anarchic view of society that has to be stopped and proven wrong. He's just an actor named Trevor hired by some dude who couldn't get laid back in high school and holds a grudge. So he makes this Joker front to hide behind while he works, that's so interesting, I love the commentary on terrorism and life.
When you have to get your political message out to the point it detracts from the story, especially if executed horribly like it was in IM3 then you will have problems.
I don't mind changes from source material but if you change too much to the point the character is unrecognizable, why bother calling it an adaptation in the first place? Just go ahead make your own original story. The whole point of adaptations is to see the same character come to life in a different medium, if the character is nothing like in his source material then you lose that character. If Tony Stark was called Michael Benson and he created Audi R8 transformers instead of red and gold Iron Man suits it wouldn't be Iron Man anymore.

Humor & seriousness
It was silly the way he kept switching to making jokes, and PTSD panic attacks, just seemed fake and made me care less about his problems. Like I said I don't mind the comedy usually when it's only RDJ (like it was in The Avengers) but it seemed like everyone in this was in a Saturday Night Live skit about terrorism and superheroes, DID NOT WANT.

Popularity (Avengers vs Iron Man 3)
If you compare the general audience reactions of this to that of The Avengers, you'll find that this is a lot more mixed. Iron Man 3 is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. I don't actually hate it, I'm just disappointed. Watching it today, the second time had me thinking; just imagine what this could've been if they kept the same tone from the first act onwards, it had potential to be a mind blowing dramatic action in-depth conclusion to Tony Stark's story and his dealing with the aftermath of Avengers and a new threat but somewhere in-between it just decided to nudge the funny bone of audiences instead.

The final fight (could Ben Kingsley have gotten physical with Iron Man?)
I didn't like some of the final fight because of the comedy elements, the poking the little turtle soup **** Killian was doing, wtf was that ****? And Tony making light of Pepper's supposed death, he was more angry when Happy got injured, unless he truly believes in bro's before ho's then that was some bull!
I enjoyed the action and Rhodys scenes but again most of the finale was ruined by the annoying urge the powers that be had to put a one liner after every action set piece. I really hated how the suits were just ripped up like paper so easily by Killian, it was just a Dues Ex Machina in order to give Tony a reason to jump from suit to suit, it was weak. And finally Pepper delivering the final blow to Killian was kinda ********, the film was about Tony's battle, it's called Iron Man not Iron Pepper. I see they were trying to do some female empowerment ******** and stop Pepper being a damsel for once but it was so obvious and forced. She didn't need to deliver the final blow in order to be a strong woman. Again other ways it could've been done.

Iron Man 3 was fun but it could've been epic if they had just kept the same tone from the first act. It's like the first act and the middle onwards was directed by a completely different person.

Last edited:
[YT]42HrYftwDbQ[/YT]

Regarding the boy.
The kid wasn't that bad but to be honest, the only good thing about the kid was Robert Downey Jr, it was like he just had to deal with the situation he was put in, the best RDJ could and the responses were the best part but then again RDJ's responses are usually the only really good comedy in all of this film. It just seemed forced and obvious that Disney were trying to appeal to the kiddies really badly.

The message behind the twist
I know the message I got that, it was obvious and just wasn't worth it. When a story has to suffer just to get a political message across then it's not worth it and to be honest there were a thousand different ways they could've got the political message across but they just HAD to go the comedic route with it, like I said before it wasn't necessarily the twist itself that bothered me, it was the fact that they made it a complete joke, took me out of the movie and made everything seem less serious which in turn made me care a lot less. Want to see a twist done right look at Batman Begins, Rhas Al Ghul was greatly done but the fake Rhas wasn't the but end of a joke, same with Bane in TDKR, he wasn't the mastermind but he was still done justice and wasn't a joke either. He was a legit threat.
I don't need to see political comedy to get a political message across in a super hero action flick. The first half of the movie was so good, the tone was brilliant and The Mandarin up until his reveal was actually pretty threatening and amazingly acted by Ben Kingsly though his costume design could've been toned down if he was going to keep up that persona, so it wouldn't be too cliche but other than that he would've been an amazing villain if they had kept him going.

The Mandarin and Killian
So many fans, people that didn't even read a single page of the comics voiced their disappointment at The Madarin twist, people were sold on a villain that challenged Tony Stark and put him up against the wall, in interviews they said The Mandarin takes everything from Tony and really makes Tony desperate in this film, I know Killian is the "spiritual Mandarin" but honestly I don't think anyone found him the least bit threatening."OMG you left me on the roof now I must make this OTT elaborate plan to have my revenge!" Every hero has that opposite spectrum, that one guy that they play off of, the one guy who's a huge threat and really challenges them emotionally, physically and intellectually, Tony Stark in this film series has not had that, he's not had a villain come and smack that smile right off his face and made him say "wow I need wake the **** up this isn't a joke anymore." Mandarin had that damn potential to be Iron Man's Joker but they threw that potential in the sea. Killian was cracking jokes, the interrupted broadcast Mandarin was serious as **** and that's what really appealed to me.

Source Material
[YT]Xd6r0vOlf3M[/YT]
^^Extremis motion comic, the comic the film was based on. How is it the comic is thrice darker than the ****ing movies? Not to mention more realistic to boot. Iron Man had every ability to be a down to earth drama, it was for the first act of the film, the best part of the film IMO then at some point after the kid showed up, it was like they just stopped caring or some *****e started trying to add stupid ideas.
Ok our enemies are a fake front, so now we have to represent that in our fantasy super hero flicks? Why don't they just do a similar twist with the Joker? That would be fun right? The Joker is just a front to cause fear, it's not that he's this psychopath that has this devils advocate, anarchic view of society that has to be stopped and proven wrong. He's just an actor named Trevor hired by some dude who couldn't get laid back in high school and holds a grudge. So he makes this Joker front to hide behind while he works, that's so interesting, I love the commentary on terrorism and life.
When you have to get your political message out to the point it detracts from the story, especially if executed horribly like it was in IM3 then you will have problems.
I don't mind changes from source material but if you change too much to the point the character is unrecognizable, why bother calling it an adaptation in the first place? Just go ahead make your own original story. The whole point of adaptations is to see the same character come to life in a different medium, if the character is nothing like in his source material then you lose that character. If Tony Stark was called Michael Benson and he created Audi R8 transformers instead of red and gold Iron Man suits it wouldn't be Iron Man anymore.

Humor & seriousness
It was silly the way he kept switching to making jokes, and PTSD panic attacks, just seemed fake and made me care less about his problems. Like I said I don't mind the comedy usually when it's only RDJ (like it was in The Avengers) but it seemed like everyone in this was in a Saturday Night Live skit about terrorism and superheroes, DID NOT WANT.

Popularity (Avengers vs Iron Man 3)
If you compare the general audience reactions of this to that of The Avengers, you'll find that this is a lot more mixed. Iron Man 3 is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. I don't actually hate it, I'm just disappointed. Watching it today, the second time had me thinking; just imagine what this could've been if they kept the same tone from the first act onwards, it had potential to be a mind blowing dramatic action in-depth conclusion to Tony Stark's story and his dealing with the aftermath of Avengers and a new threat but somewhere in-between it just decided to nudge the funny bone of audiences instead.

The final fight (could Ben Kingsley have gotten physical with Iron Man?)
I didn't like some of the final fight because of the comedy elements, the poking the little turtle soup **** Killian was doing, wtf was that ****? And Tony making light of Pepper's supposed death, he was more angry when Happy got injured, unless he truly believes in bro's before ho's then that was some bull!
I enjoyed the action and Rhodys scenes but again most of the finale was ruined by the annoying urge the powers that be had to put a one liner after every action set piece. I really hated how the suits were just ripped up like paper so easily by Killian, it was just a Dues Ex Machina in order to give Tony a reason to jump from suit to suit, it was weak. And finally Pepper delivering the final blow to Killian was kinda ********, the film was about Tony's battle, it's called Iron Man not Iron Pepper. I see they were trying to do some female empowerment ******** and stop Pepper being a damsel for once but it was so obvious and forced. She didn't need to deliver the final blow in order to be a strong woman. Again other ways it could've been done.

Iron Man 3 was fun but it could've been epic if they had just kept the same tone from the first act. It's like the first act and the middle onwards was directed by a completely different person.

Completely agree with you on everything you said.

That said, I did like seeing Pepper in a sports bra, but by that time I had stopped caring about the movie so even that wasn't enough to redeem it.

Fiiiiinally got around to seeing it for a second time last night. Enjoyed it even more than the first time. Might be seeing it again this weekend.

Fiiiiinally got around to seeing it for a second time last night. Enjoyed it even more than the first time. Might be seeing it again this weekend.

Had plans to see it again today in IMAX 3D. Then I remembered Star Trek was opening early in IMAX and so IM3 is no longer playing on the big screen. Might go see it again, still in 3D.

His screen name shouldve been a clue as to his trollish motives.

Wallcrawler, just accept that Killian was indeed The Mandarin. From there, once you've accepted reality, you might be able to make more cogent arguments. You just have to get past the denial phase.

haha, I love how anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with Shane Blacks Iron Man is labelled a troll.

[YT]42HrYftwDbQ[/YT]

Nail, head, hit. Nice review.

I watched or rather listened to the review. Beats reading a wall of text anytime :p

Last edited:
Saw it for the 2nd time, I enjoyed it just as much, if not more, only problem was Kingsleys video's as The Mandarin seem like a waste of time now, especially having so many of them, but overall I think the movie will improve on future viewings.

In the theater for round 3 of IM3. Decided to give 3D a chance after enjoying Avengers 3D. Tomorrow I move on to Star Trek, but most anticipated is Man of Steel. The people at concessions picked on me for wearing a MOS shirt to IM3 and got into a fight over who was better, Marvel or DC.

I also saw IM3 a second time the other day and actually liked it more the second time around. I still have my issues, but knowing what to expect helped me see past them better.

I can even say that I think I've made my peace with their take on the Mandarin. While I still think they could've executed it better.

I also saw IM3 a second time the other day and actually liked it more the second time around. I still have my issues, but knowing what to expect helped me see past them better.

I can even say that I think I've made my peace with their take on the Mandarin. While I still think they could've executed it better.

I had no problem with the twist, but I do agree that they could've made the fake Mandarin into a threat even after his revelation as a decoy for Killian's true Mandarin. He could've been an Extremis soldier himself, or tried to kill Stark (but failed), and still preserve the twist. I had issues with the comedy route they took with Kingsley's character, but overall I don't think it affected the movie too much, otherwise I won't have given it 8.5/10.

Tried to vote but the polls closed, I'd give it a 6/7 out of 10. It's probably a film I'll enjoy better upon second viewing when I buy it on DVD/Blu-Ray, however my initial impression of it from my cinema experience is that I enjoyed Iron Man 1, 2 & The Avengers more than I enjoyed this.

I've a feeling The Avengers film itself has kinda ruined this film for me a little simply because I'm sat there thinking, surely when Tony Stark is supposedly 'dead' according to the press, that there was simply nothing mentioned regarding S.H.I.E.L.D. or any of The Avengers even taking an interest.. but whatever I can accept the excuse that they are all supposedly out fighting their own battles at that particular time, however a mention or call from Nick Fury or someone in connection to S.H.I.E.L.D. would have been nice.

In regards to the rest of the film, it was alright. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad film, I just enjoyed the previous 2 Iron Man films more.

After some life things kept coming up that scuttled earlier plans to see it, I was finally able to find time to get to the theater to see IM3. Enjoyed the film and never found places that dragged the plot or pace down, unlike the middle of IM2 (although I still find that movie enjoyable for other reasons.) I really like a lot of the action sequences, especially at the end. As for the Mandarin and Killian, I get why some are upset by it but it wasn't exactly a deal breaker for me. Bigger problems for me were how random it was for the VP to turn into a co-conspirator in Killian's plot, Super Pepper and a lack of WM/IP action with IM.

As a whole, I'd rate the movie as 8.5/10. For the trilogy, IM1 is still tops (mix of story and action is the best) with IM3 not far behind in second and IM2 not really far behind that but in third because of the poor villain choices and slow plot in the middle.

My brother and I are not fans of this movie :p

Spoilers:

1. It started off ok, but after Tony decided to announce his home address, things got ***** really quickly. I can never understand the logic of keeping Pepper inside the house..... Tony: "Where are you going?" Pepper: "Oh, I'm just traveling for a bit until the TERRORISTS GOES AWAY!!!!!" Tony: "Nah, it's cool babe, nothing bad will happen." Guess what happens? THEY INVADE HIS HOUSE. Then they all act surprised that they did.
2. Why does Tony constantly use a prototype? He knew it sucked, the audience knew it sucked, the bad guys knew it sucked, even Pepper thought it sucked (nah, the last part isn't true :p) and yet he STILL uses it.... Don't tell that he didn't have time; he CHOSE the ****ing suit over his best ones.
3. I never found a lot of the jokes funny.... AT ALL.... I found some that made me chuckle, but I find that a lot of the joke stem from the fact that MK. 42 sucks. That thing keeps on crashing like EVERYWHERE. Ok we get it.... Ok we get it.... All right we get it! GOD DAMN IT WE GET IT!!! IT'S THE WORST SUPERHERO SUIT EVER!!!!!
4. Villains were bad. I never cared for the war veterans.... They deserved to die. I never felt sorry for a single one of those S.O.B.s, and the only thing they showed us about them is an obscure clip.... Those guys are bullies in grown up's bodies. I fact, my favorite scene in the movie is when Iron Man kills one of them in the most painful death possible.
5. The main villain thing.... Jesus.... Killian was like disabled, but when he found a solution to his disability and became rich, all he could think about is to get revenge on Tony Stark for leaving him alone in the cold..... DUDE! Revenge is for suckers (especially the way you're doing it)! In fact, one of the weakness of the Extremnis is that it could over heat! Get like some professional help from scientists or something and move on with your life!
6. The Mandarin thing... In the movie it was set up with this redneck dude. I have mixed feelings about him in the first place, but I was not happy with his schizophrenic. The last straw was with him turning out to be an actor... Doesn't help that he doesn't even know what's really going on! When it turned out to be Killian, it really didn't matter much anymore. Your chinese tattoos don't mean squat, when the said villain is something that's already established!
7. That kid. I think he had two good moments, but I hated him nonetheless. Kid needs to learn personal space. Especially when he knows Tony has PTSD.
8. The characters were useless. Pepper did nearly nothing in the movie (injecting her with that Extremnis thing only proves the villain's stupidity), that scientist chick turned out to be useless since she worked for the bad guy but ended up being killed. Rhodey doesn't do anything significant in the movie until the mid-end part and even when he did, it wasn't much.
9. That sharpnel thing almost had no purpose. I mean, yeah, it did show sometimes, but it doesn't shut down like it's supposed to. It's also supposed to be a reactor for the suit too. There ya go folks, Iron Man 3 just contradicted the series without explaining anything about it! The worst part is the surgery thing.... Huh? Why didn't he do that in the other 2 films?! It's the thing threatening his life! Now the movie went, "I decided to remove the thing that threatened my life because I feel like it!" DSGASGASRGA<RAR>ARARG!!!!!!!!
10. I don't understand the limits of the Extremnis.... When get some people surviving explosions, but die by impalement. And people dying by explosions, but survive impalement? I dunno....
11. Why is Bruce Banner here? Your appearance was nothing but a ****** cameo, NEXT!
12. The PTSD thing. I liked the idea, but the movie decided to drop it just because the kid said so. It's only mentioned by a joke. That is not how you relate to people who has PTSD. Typically, the road to recovery is a long process. In Iron Man 3, they end it with something that Tony Stark did the entire time... MAKING THINGS! Yep.
13. Why didn't he used those suits before?! It would've helped when you were getting your but kicked by three helicopters! It would've made your journey easier! People will try to make the excuse that they were trapped, but these guys were equipped with repulsor blasts, missiles, and other armories! One of them even looked like it can punch through any type of walls! What the **** Tony?!

I can think of a lot more, but I'd be dragging it out for too long.

My bro and I would give it a 4.5/10 It's stupid fun at best, but an overall terrible film.

I have no desire to ever watch Iron Man 3 again. To me it is that damn awful.

This movie would have been sooooo much better served if instead of a faux Mandarin which was sure to piss off the fans, they had made a faux Malen as a domestic terrorist and kept it all within the Extremis story confines. You could still have had the twist and used Malen as a Timothy McVeigh type right wing nutjob terrorist to draw attention away from what Killian was doing. I'm confident the fans would not be complaining nearly as much about a nothing villain getting shafted and the general audience is oblivious either way. If they'd done that then I think 95% of the anger at this film would disappear. And I don't feel sorry for them that they are getting the reactions they got. There's no way they didn't know this was going to piss people off.

For as much as I loved the twist, I actually really like this idea. Mallen was more or less a plot device in the grand scheme of Extremis anyway, so seeing him used as Killian's pawn would be somewhat in keeping with his use from the source material. I will say though, Kingsley was brilliant on both sides of the ruse; one of the best performances I've seen in the genre, irrespective of the size of the role.

I've seen it twice here in Beijing by the way, if anybody is curious about the differences.

Third time's a charm. Enjoyed it in 3D, but the 3D isn't super spectacular. It did make the Air Force One sequence even more amazing.

I caught a line that I've missed before that sorta kinda addresses the lack of Shield involvement with the Mandarin. While Rhodey and Tony are at the bar in the beginning of the film, Rhodey mentions that Mandarin is "an American thing...not a superhero thing," implying that America had the capabilities to deal with the problem.

Just watch this trailer
[YT]Ke1Y3P9D0Bc[/YT]
I believe we saw a parody of this epic trailer in theater's.

Awesome to hear you share that. I think some were so turned off by the twist (which anyone has the right to be) that they ignored the rest of the things that worked in the film. Seeing someone with that strong opinion still give the movie a chance is refreshing and proves your class. It's not that I need every one to love this movie, I just don't think some have given it a fair chance because of the twist and are now preaching its failure as gospel. And we agree whole heartily on one thing, TIH is at the bottom of the list. Not that I didn't like it, I just didn't love it.

TIH is there for the same reason as IM3 for me: getting characters I am familiar with WRONG. That's probably my biggest pet peeve when it comes to these types of films. I can handle changes to story easily enough and sometimes even prefer it. But there's no excuse for getting long standing character's wrong like the Mandarin here and the Hulk persona(or rather, a lack of) in TIH. IM2 gets a pass from me on this because there they took a very lame character and improved him. Plus there've been many iterations of the two characters that they combined into one in that film so it's not like other characters who are singular in nature.

TIH is there for the same reason as IM3 for me: getting characters I am familiar with WRONG. That's probably my biggest pet peeve when it comes to these types of films. I can handle changes to story easily enough and sometimes even prefer it. But there's no excuse for getting long standing character's wrong like the Mandarin here and the Hulk persona(or rather, a lack of) in TIH. IM2 gets a pass from me on this because there they took a very lame character and improved him. Plus there've been many iterations of the two characters that they combined into one in that film so it's not like other characters who are singular in nature.

Totally understand that POV. The reason why I was all for Iron Man 3 is that, though I've been reading the Iron Man comics since the first movie in 2008, Mandarin has barely been a blip on the radar since then and I haven't had much contact with the character. I admit I had a year of comic book hiatus between then and now where he might have appeared again, but recently he hasn't been the number one enemy. So the only encounter I had with the Mandarin was from the Ultimate Universe where the Mandarin is simply a computer at the heart of an organization that had unfinished business with Tony that began with his father. So other than pictures I've seen, the Mandarin was foreign to me and I was a bit more open to another interpretation.

Just got back from watching this, I thought it was just okay. I say it's better than the second Iron Man, but the first is still probably the best in the series. Although this third one felt somewhat bigger (possibly due to the budget) than all single Marvel Studios films except Avengers. The film made me laugh in some parts. I even laughed at the Mandarin twist part, but I still cant decide whether it was me laughing at the twist or because it was so bad that it's good. I don't read much Iron Man comics, so I can't say if "The Mandarin" was true to the comics, but I am open to different takes on the character. I understand why he was used as the face of evil to aid the real "bad guy" Aldrich Killian. I have to add that Aldrich was a pretty bland villain for the most part. The visual effects and some of RDJs comedy were probably my favorite parts, but I wasn't invested in the story unfortunately. It was a fun family friendly movie, but I probably won't pay to see it again.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of this universe love all the movies enjoyed the hell out of Iron-man 3. Wouldn't changed anything, love the mandarin twist, all of it. With these movies you come to expect backlash from fans, thats what they do, I don't care & nor should I. As long as I'm happy, thats all I care about. I read the comics and changes in films never bother me.

Just got back. Loved it. Haters can hate all they want, but I'm not precious enough about the source material to let it upset me. It was a damn fun ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"