Marvel Films Phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

There's two unannounced films for 2025. If one of them isn't Armor Wars, then thats crazy its going to take so long from now.

As for the 2023 film slate, its Ant-Man, Guardians and Marvels. Odd how those three managed to start filming so ahead of time, and have so much time for post prod. Yet the 4th 2023 film would be delayed to 2024.

If Blade doesn't start filming by Jan to May, I wonder if Marvel Studios could move up Captain America to early 2024, then put Blade in the summer.

5 Marvel Studios films are too many and I have feeling if Blade managed to get a director just in time for a spring production start, Fantastic Four would be moved to Feb 2025. Its a good thing they haven't revealed the entire phasiX because everything would be moved because of Blade losing its director.

Last monday a Dutch talkshow Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah said that if everything goes right, they're slated to start shooting a big Hollywood movie with "lots of action" that they're not allowed to talk about yet in February. I think it's somewhat likely they've been selected to do Blade and they're still planning to start shooting in February.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Secret Invasion
Guardians of the GalaXy Vol. 3
Echo
Loki 2
The Marvels
Ironheart
Agatha: Coven of Chaos

Daredevil: Born Again
Captain America: New World Order
Thunderbolts
Blade

Still the same roster but with 2023 down to 3 movies and Blade now ending phas5.

I think we should eXpect more tv shows in 2024, if the ones announced don't move to 2024. It just can't be Daredevil in 2024.

Last edited:
I'm a skeptical that we'd get Secret Invasion, Loki 2, Echo, Agatha and Ironheart neXt year. But okay.

Wonder Man should be the neXt one to be officially announced in phase five or siX.

I could live without solo shows for Echo and Agatha. They just seem eXtraneous. And I don't know how long Marvel Studios is going to keep Loki around.

I just hope Feige and company aren't getting burnt out by producing so much original content.

I'm a skeptical that we'd get Secret Invasion, Loki 2, Echo, Agatha and Ironheart neXt year. But okay.

Wonder Man should be the neXt one to be officially announced in phase five or siX.

I could live without solo shows for Echo and Agatha. They just seem eXtraneous. And I don't know how long Marvel Studios is going to keep Loki around.

I just hope Feige and company aren't getting burnt out by producing so much original content.
At comic con, they had Agatha listed as Winter 2023/2024, so it's probably going to start sometime in late December and bleed over into the following year. I wouldn't be surprised if it was like Boba Fett, where it's first episode was in the last week of December.

Would be great if Daredevil: Born Again became a feature film.

Would be great if Daredevil: Born Again became a feature film.
It should be. I just don't get featuring Charlie CoX in Spider-Man, only for him to headline a streaming series again almost 3 years later... like where's the upgrade? Daredevil 2003 can't be the only Daredevil movie to eXist.

It should be. I just don't get featuring Charlie CoX in Spider-Man, only for him to headline a streaming series again almost 3 years later... like where's the upgrade? Daredevil 2003 can't be the only Daredevil movie to eXist.

There is the movie "Trial of the Incredible Hulk" which he's also in. :o

I am still holding out hope for an "in-universe documentary" for one of it's special presentations in the future. Basically, when we see it, it's fictional and a part of the MCU, but in the MCU itself, it's real.

Hopefully he is recast for BP3.

Hopefully he is recast for BP3.
Hmm that doesn't to be in the case for Wakanda Forever and that is a done deal (Wakanda) forever. I think TChalla is gone at least in 616.

I understand their reasoning, but when they literally recast Thunderbolt Ross probably for creative reasons and that the character is still useful to them. They are basically cherry picking who they want to recast. So I really think they made a wrong decision to retire the character. Imo the character should always come first, not the actor.

Hmm that doesn't to be in the case for Wakanda Forever and that is a done deal (Wakanda) forever. I think TChalla is gone at least in 616.

I understand their reasoning, but when they literally recast Thunderbolt Ross probably for creative reasons and that the character is still useful to them. They are basically cherry picking who they want to recast. So I really think they made a wrong decision to retire the character. Imo the character should always come first, not the actor.
It was a reaction decision in an emotional moment. I can’t blame them too much for that. Just a shame they didn’t wait a while before committing to anything.

It’s sort of funny!! A lot of fans wanted marvel to retire t’challa as an ode to Chadwick Bozeman so marvel did!! Now everyone is like hey!! Of course Chadwick has passed and that’s a shame but the character is still alive!! Don’t do it!! Oops to late

It’s sort of funny!! A lot of fans wanted marvel to retire t’challa as an ode to Chadwick Bozeman so marvel did!! Now everyone is like hey!! Of course Chadwick has passed and that’s a shame but the character is still alive!! Don’t do it!! Oops to late
I feel this is an oversimplification of the entire situation...

I feel this is an oversimplification of the entire situation...
Yes it might be!! I can see both points!! Just thought it seemed like the people that wanted the character of t’challa to be retired in honor of Chadwick Bozeman!! And I can see that but then people were getting upset and complaining that other actors have died or moved on and character had a new actor!! To me it felt like sally me people were making an underlining racist rumor!! I really didn’t feel that way!! I thought it was honorable because the actor and character were/are so iconic

T'Challa and General Ross are two totally different cases, to suggest they're on the same level is ridiculous

Boseman owned that role so hard that I don't blame anyone for the decision they made. Plus Wakanda is full of enough great, noble, charming, likeable characters that moving forward without him was a perfectly acceptable decision

They can bring in variant T'Challa after Secret Wars, but until then I wouldn't touch it

T'Challa and General Ross are two totally different cases, to suggest they're on the same level is ridiculous

Boseman owned that role so hard that I don't blame anyone for the decision they made. Plus Wakanda is full of enough great, noble, charming, likeable characters that moving forward without him was a perfectly acceptable decision

They can bring in variant T'Challa after Secret Wars, but until then I wouldn't touch it
The point is they could have continued T'Challa's story through another actor in Wakanda Forever like they are doing now with Thunderbolt Ross. It isn't about the "performance" of the actors. Like I said the character should come first.

The point is they could have continued T'Challa's story through another actor in Wakanda Forever like they are doing now with Thunderbolt Ross. It isn't about the "performance" of the actors. Like I said the character should come first.

That's a nice thought from a creative standpoint and for most CBM's I'd agree
but when there's an actor who is that talented, and became such an icon in and of himself, that's no longer the case

Chadwick meant just as much to the fans as T'Challa did
I'm way sadder about his passing than I am about losing T'Challa and it's not even close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"