The Amazing Spider-Man Raimi: "I have total creative control for Spider-Man 4"

knock off the arguing, and the "kiddo" it's belittling and inflammatory

The Spider-Man boards lose their fun when we get trolls.

I always figured that the whole Sandman being Uncle bens killer was put in the movie to show the effects of the symbiote and how Peter attempted to Kill someone because of it.

The same thing could be said with the dancing, obviously Raimi is not passionate about the symbiote storyline and doesnt understand it as well as others do, as a result, we got a Dancing Parker. They DID say in the movie that the symbiote enhances characteristics, which at the time was a very cocky and rediculous Peter Parker, so I never really had a problem with it myself. I do believe that if they scratched the symbiote storyline and went with the original Vulture idea the movie would have been up to par with the first two. :spidey:

I always figured that the whole Sandman being Uncle bens killer was put in the movie to show the effects of the symbiote and how Peter attempted to Kill someone because of it.

The same thing could be said with the dancing, obviously Raimi is not passionate about the symbiote storyline and doesnt understand it as well as others do, as a result, we got a Dancing Parker. They DID say in the movie that the symbiote enhances characteristics, which at the time was a very cocky and rediculous Peter Parker, so I never really had a problem with it myself. I do believe that if they scratched the symbiote storyline and went with the original Vulture idea the movie would have been up to par with the first two. :spidey:

But even then Peter's never been that much of a goof when he thought he was on top of the world. The only time in the comics where Pete may have thought he was too big for his boots (as spider-man) was when he tried to join the F4 and even then he kicked their butts not to mention he was still just a punk kid.
I think that with the way Raimi had caharcterised Peter in the first 2 movies, the symbiot influence didn't bring out the reaction in Peter that it should have. I know the dancing is constantly brought up an is attacked to no end but it's with good reason. The dancing although embarassngly funny was just innapropriate. Peter crying when MJ dumped him shouldn't have happened either. I think the movies need some major tweakings purely on a character level and then hopefully everything else will follow.

Everyone knows that Sam was Avi Arad's beeyotch (can't believe SHH censors the real word, what if we're talking about female dogs?) for Spider-Man 3.

^^ IGN's links seem to be giving me trouble today. They keeping changing to "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page".

the dancing, the jazz club scene and the scene with the cookies "you got the one with the nuts" just shouldn't have existed, period.

It's IGN, they are good for nothing other than news and sometimes they get some interesting movie rumors/news.

Maybe.

But in this case their list is solid.

I have argued this for two years.
Slightly O/T, but I wonder what Peter would've said had he been wearing the symbiote when MJ dumped him. "I'm not there for you? Yeah, I'll remember that next time somebody tosses your ass off a bridge. Oh-and when exactly did I fail to hold your hand and nurse your bruised ego? Maybe it was one of the numerous times that I was out DEFENDING THE CITY, you selfish, ungrateful *****?!?!?":hehe:

If total creative control means "making Sandman a good guy and Uncle Ben's killer" kind of control, I'm skeptic about it. He can direct it the way he wants, I just don't want him touching the story.

haha lol, agreed.

70's spider= Sam Raimi... enough said..

I have argued this for two years.
Slightly O/T, but I wonder what Peter would've said had he been wearing the symbiote when MJ dumped him. "I'm not there for you? Yeah, I'll remember that next time somebody tosses your ass off a bridge. Oh-and when exactly did I fail to hold your hand and nurse your bruised ego? Maybe it was one of the numerous times that I was out DEFENDING THE CITY, you selfish, ungrateful *****?!?!?":hehe:

that just would have been sweet

too bad it didn't go down like that

Really.
"Fallen for someone else, huh? What's he gonna do when somebody tosses a car at your head? Will he catch you when you fall off a balcony? And if I'm not there for you, who was that that kept you from getting gang-raped in an alley? Flash Thompson?"

Really.
"Fallen for someone else, huh? What's he gonna do when somebody tosses a car at your head? Will he catch you when you fall off a balcony? And if I'm not there for you, who was that that kept you from getting gang-raped in an alley? Flash Thompson?"

for real though, how the hell can this version of Peter keep a hot girl like that around? He's got no damn balls

Last I checked, the females don't like a ball-less man

Last I checked, the females don't like a ball-less man
Well, I'd check again. Because the last time I checked, I cry at just about anything these days. I teared up at TIH and straight LOST IT at Wall-E when I thought he had lost all his memories. None of this has stopped me from getting in.

I know this has probably been mentioned elsewhere ( I don't feel like looking that hard)....will Raimi's passions for this movie bring us the Lizard? I've been looking at that missing arm - waiting for that for all three movies now. Seems they've done an adequate job at laying the ground work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"