Ridin’ with Biden

Hedge funds should not be allowed to own single family homes. But Congress won't stop them as they need the donations, so this will be the final nail in the coffin of the American middle class.

This really needs to be a crime.
This really "is" a crime.

Although I'm sure all those geniuses at Project Veritas just figured that the diary was given away and not stolen. Cause, y'know, that happens all the time.

This really needs to be a crime.
I read elsewhere that Hedge Funds are buying up 3% of residential real estate every year. That's not sustainable. Here's a chart of recent housing inflation.
Screenshot_20240411-072805.png

Unfortunately, it's hard to deal with it politically. This situation benefits donors, and people who already own homes will be under the illusion it benefits them.

It won't benefit them. Hedge funds have less of an incentive to invest in communities (parks, libraries, schools, etc), and though homeowners may like seeing their home values go up, their kids and grandkids will never own their own homes.

On a different note, here is the non-housing inflation rate. It's up. There are different theories as to why it's up. These include long COVID decreasing productivity of workers, the government spending during COVID being inflationary, corporate monopolies jacking up prices via greeedflation, and the economic war with Russia and China.

I don't think it's obvious what the answer is, but it is clear that people are suffering.

Screenshot_20240411-073309.png

Last edited:
I’m sure this is the absolute last thing Biden wanted to have happen during his Presidency.

Israel shouldn’t have bombed the Iranian embassy and killed the people there. But escalating is the only thing the wannabe dictator Netanyahu wants to achieve. Stop standing by this genocidal piece of garbage who puts Israeli, Palestinian, Iranian, and American lives at risk.

Israel shouldn’t have bombed the Iranian embassy and killed the people there. But escalating is the only thing the wannabe dictator Netanyahu wants to achieve. Stop standing by this piece of garbage.
So, it's okay for Israel to attack Iran (via their embassy), but if Iran retaliates, the US gets involved? This is BS. Agree.....Netanyahu is playing games and needs to get shut down.

Not liking this. :( We need to stop killing each other.

So, it's okay for Israel to attack Iran (via their embassy), but if Iran retaliates, the US gets involved? This is BS. Agree.....Netanyahu is playing games and needs to get shut down.

It goes into domestic politics. The key is to downplay any response to your retaliation, so it doesn't meet a call to escalate domestically.

It goes into domestic politics. The key is to downplay any response to your retaliation, so it doesn't meet a call to escalate domestically.
Reminds me of the invasion of Ukraine....It was frowned upon Ukraine hitting targets in Russia; although they later did, even though they were the ones being invaded. Hitting an embassy is essentially an act of war. Can you imagine if a country hit a US embassy and killed high ranking US officials.....or anyone for that matter?

Reminds me of the invasion of Ukraine....It was frowned upon Ukraine hitting targets in Russia; although they later did, even though they were the ones being invaded. Hitting an embassy is essentially an act of war. Can you imagine if a country hit a US embassy and killed high ranking US officials.....or anyone for that matter?
It would get really ugly, really fast, that's for sure.

It looks to me like Iran deliberately made a weak counterattack. If they want to they could flatten a military base or kill a minister.

That can quiet their hardliners at home and allow the US/Israel to not have to respond.

But ... Netanyahu wants to escalate further. He wants a major war between the US and Iran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"