Ridin’ with Biden

Soon the reboot that matters will be out. Some complain about the race swap and gender swap for one character but it's for the best.

Biden better never bother to read that thing, let alone even touch it. Have that note either thrown in the trash or burned.

This is.. promising. But outside of the Keystone shutdown, none of it is very surprising, just undoing damage that Trump did. And at the same time we're hearing that passing the Equality Act is "no longer a priority in the first 100 days." And I'm trying SO HARD to be optimistic, but I can't help but feel that we're going to hear that same answer for voting rights, gun control, minimum wage, climate change, election security, the ERA and all the other bills from The Turtle's graveyard we were told would get passed as soon as we retook the Senate...

tenor.gif

Pence note may shockingly be the more genial one.
Oh, I'm sure Pence's note will be very genteel and polite. That's his whole schtick, acting like a decent, normal human being to disguise his deplorability.

Pffftttt... He’s not making many calls and having many meetings. What a slacker... :o

He's not working early enough in the morning and late enough at night. What kind of president doesn't start golfing....I mean working.....until noon? This is really disappointing.....

This is.. promising. But outside of the Keystone shutdown, none of it is very surprising, just undoing damage that Trump did. And at the same time we're hearing that passing the Equality Act is "no longer a priority in the first 100 days." And I'm trying SO HARD to be optimistic, but I can't help but feel that we're going to hear that same answer for voting rights, gun control, minimum wage, climate change, election security, the ERA and all the other bills from The Turtle's graveyard we were told would get passed as soon as we retook the Senate...

tenor.gif

Oh, I'm sure Pence's note will be very genteel and polite. That's his whole schtick, acting like a decent, normal human being to disguise his deplorability.
He's like a suburban housewife huh?

tenor.gif

You don't undo 4 years in 3 months. I understand your concern.....believe me. But, let's see what happens and stow the crystal balls. Biden hasn't even had a cooperative transition and when he makes a change, I don't want a rushed, haphazard one. We've got a pandemic killing thousands of people a day (about as many as died in WW2 during the last 10 months) and countless other issues. Some things are going to take some time. Let's try a little patience and push where we think pushing is necessary. I'm trying really hard to be supportive, but this is where we need the left wing of the democratic party to be present and help get us near to where we need to be.

It's nice of Kamala Harris to pay homage to the Joker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"