Ridin’ with Biden

Isn't her name Janet? And no. I just would have preferred Warren.
I would have to but in retrospect this might be just as good. The GA runoff could have been adversely affected (could. Can’t say for sure) and the senate is out of McConnell’s control. Having the senate so close hurts but I will take it

With the hate around Melania and her non-action in pushing for an anti-online bullying camapign, I wonder what Dr. FLOTUS Jill Biden will choose.

Let’s do this, America
View attachment 39319
I remember, years ago, when Biden got special permission from the Secret Service to drive his 67 Corvette. Apparently VPs are not allowed to drive while in office. Jay Leno and the Tonight Show helped him pull it off. What's the first thing Biden does when he gets in the car? A massive burnout. That's when I first realized how cool Biden really is.

He's saying his farewells in Delaware now.

I will continually get enraged by those who think Biden should have "sucked it up" and ran in 2016. Its clear Beau's death was devastating, and he just wasn't up to it back then.

Yeah. We tend to forget that. I wish he could have, but it's pretty clear that Obama made a mistake basically backing Clinton. To this day, I believe if Biden had run, he would have won, and we would have never had a Trump presidency. We'd also have a repub congress and gridlock. Maybe going through all that will allow us to move forward.

When I hear the things coming out of the mouth of the incoming DNI and Treasury Sec, I can't help but feel hopeful.

E163-E711-5352-41-F1-AFC2-6-EC00-C9930-B8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Netizen95
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"