Should there be more coordination between the Marvel televsion and film units

Yo-Yo signed because she was being deployed under the auspices of a recognised government agency. Citizen Yo-Yo didn't have to sign squat. Neither would non-royalty that owned a Vibranium weave suit used for attending furry conventions.

Hey, Chillax Bro! Anyhoo, the registration of enhanced individuals is from the comics, not the movies. The Sokovia Accords were designed to place government oversight on private armies like Stark's Avengers.

Section 3, Page 14, Paragraphs 5 through 9 of this totally made up document clearly states that "Individuals enhanced by mechanical or biological means who are not acting in a manner that may conflict with the governmental legal authority of the deployment area are not subject to Registration under the Sokovia Accords.

Interesting. Do you mind posting where you got that? Because if true, there it is in black and white.

The news reporter also said "as well as a framework for registering every enhanced individual."

It has aims beyond just deployment.

Yeah. It has aims. That doesn't mean that it is being used to register superhuman beings at the moment. It is a framework, aka the Sokovia Accords can't be used to forcibly coerce superheroes to register right now. Maybe later, but not now.

It's a framework for deployment as well, so basically, yes it can. Look this is the information that's been put forth in the MCU. They've had characters verbally put it out there. I'm simply holding them to the reality of what's been presented to us.

Interesting. Do you mind posting where you got that? Because if true, there it is in black and white.

I could show it to you. But I would be forced to kill you.

( I made it up.)

Its a perfectly plausible entry, though. It pretty much clears up the main issue of jurisdiction: if the local government is fine with how your operating, your good, and the UN has no right to butt in. I'd probably reword it slightly, so that this includes "you are a criminal under our local/national law" being fine, too, as long as its just the one jurisdiction.

Even Falcon seems to get that the idea of crossover between TV and film is a pipe dream. And he's right.

Not long ago, ScreenGreek had a chance to speak with one of the star from the Avengers about the possible crossover. Anthony Mackie, who plays the Falcon, was in attendance at Wizard World Cleveland to speak with fans. It was there the actor told the site he just did not see how the mash-up would work.

“Different universes, different worlds, different companies, different designs. Kevin Feige is very specific about how he wants the Marvel Universe to be seen in the film world,” Mackie explained. “It wouldn’t work. It wouldn’t work at all.”

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/20/an-avengers-star-says-marvel-movie-tv-crossover-wouldnt-work/

Did Mackie just say different universes and different worlds?. Wow, the rift is worse than I thought. Someone should inform Joph Loeb.

Calm down. he means that the two division are like "different worlds". They are all set in the same continuity, we have established that 1000000 freaking times.

I get feige honestly. He has worked his butt off through hell or high water with Arad and then with Ike and his committees. He wants the MCU to be his way and to be able to influence it and shape it. As long as the shows don't contradict the movies, it's fine.

While I would have preferred The Runaways on the big screen as originally planned, I am happy with the properties chosen for the big screen and those that could not make the cut.

I wonder what happens when Daredevil finishes its say, 5 season run on Netflix? Will the character just be in limbo or will they have no choice but to draft him into the movies with the same actor and all that.

Glad to hear Agents of SHIELD has finally been confirmed as a separate universe.

Those decisions are above Mr. Mackie's pay grade. The TV and film universes can be separate while still remaining part of a larger universe.

What's sort of interesting to me is Iron Fist is kinda the first fantasy we've seen in the MCU.

Doctor Strange and Thor have both been explained through "advanced science." Strange accesses alternate dimensional energies, Thor is more than likely an alien from another galaxy.

Iron Fist is a normal dude, who unlocked his "chi" there's really no scientific leg to stand on there.

Not really making any claims here, just pointing it out.

What's sort of interesting to me is Iron Fist is kinda the first fantasy we've seen in the MCU.

Doctor Strange and Thor have both been explained through "advanced science." Strange accesses alternate dimensional energies, Thor is more than likely an alien from another galaxy.

Iron Fist is a normal dude, who unlocked his "chi" there's really no scientific leg to stand on there.

Not really making any claims here, just pointing it out.

All of those are magical, all of those are also science. Those things are not mutually exclusive, it's just that magic doesn't exist irl and is less well understood than other science in the universe.

fv0tR95.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"