Across the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse News and General Discussion

I cannot recall a greater time to be alive as a Spider-Man nut, when you have high quality content to choose from between Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse, No Way Home, Insomniacs' Spider-Man and Miles games and Venom 2 :tongue:.

I cannot recall a greater time to be alive as a Spider-Man nut, when you have high quality content to choose from between Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse, No Way Home, Insomniacs' Spider-Man and Miles games and Venom 2 :tongue:.
It’s crazy the amount of high quality content on all fronts, and with Venom the crowning glory. :smilingeyes:

The Spider-Man 2 gameplay footage and now this. We Spidey fans are eating so good this year. :D

I agree with both of ya. Too bad the comics are in a terrible place.

Curious which one should I watch this in, I got IMAX Laser and Dolby Cinema.

I can't wait! Best part is my local theater shut down a few years ago, they filed for bankruptcy right before Covid hit and haven't been open since but a new company came in and bought them a little while back and are finally opening the doors back up next Thursday - just in time for this movie.

I agree with both of ya. Too bad the comics are in a terrible place.
Zeb Wells will not see the pearly gates.

I'm still baffled that he's a scriptwriter for The Marvels after the disgusting stunt he pulled with Kamala.

I mean, he is a usually a good writer. Hellions should not have been as good as it was, especially when you look at the line up. I mean, Dark Web concerned me a bit, with it seemingly backsliding the recent Maddie story in New Mutants, but he seemed to get get the Maddie story right. Poor Ben Reilly fans, though. I just don't understand how he has come up with the recent stuff, though.

Love the pieces with all the 'clone' characters together, the mad people got Spidercide in there- saw him in the trailers. Like the edgy dirty blonde hair for Ben Reilly, also love seeing Unlimited. Can't wait to see this next week, 2018 was a great time with the PS4 game and first Spider-Verse movie and this year we're having a repeat with the sequels.

A spinoff manga associated with Across The Spiderverse is going to be released in Japan, with a story where Dr Octopus falls into a coma during a battle with Spider-Man and then Ock wakes up as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Sign. Me. Up.

「スパイダーマン:アクロス・ザ・スパイダーバース」スピンオフ作品がジャンプ+で

yokoku.jpg

Well, there's somewhat of a confirmation at least. I'm going to be bummed if they cut out his lines, very few of them as there would be.

Not shocked one bit.

Before this comes out in a couple of days, I just want to say for those of you who are able to go to a theater, hope you love the s**t out of this for me. Kills me that I won’t be able to go myself due to my current state, so I won’t be able to see this until it comes out on digital/blu-ray in a few months, but them’s the breaks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"