Across the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse News and General Discussion

My ranking right now goes:

1) Into the Spiderverse
1) Across the Spiderverse
3) Spider-Man 2
4) No Way Home
5) Amazing Spider-Man 1
6) Far From Home
7) Homecoming
8) Spider-Man 1

9) Amazing Spider-Man 2
10) Spider-Man 3

Can't decide which i prefer between ITSV and ATSV. All I know is I desperately want them to stick the landing with Beyond the Spiderverse because I want this to be the perfect trilogy. Its so close right now, just gotta bring it home in a satisfying manner.

Its actually $17.3, just shy of Quantumania's. I don't imagine it is going to flame out like that film though...

for comps, Guardians Vol. 3 was 48…

Last edited:
Oh my word, with these good numbers and the reaction to this movie, it sets the stage for a massive opening weekend next year for Beyond the Spider-verse.

Oh my word, with these good numbers and the reaction to this movie, it sets the stage for a massive opening weekend next year for Beyond the Spider-verse.
It could be a big old increase on this one yeah. Going to be a ton of anticipation after this ending and the short turnaround time, and with word of mouth from this spreading further in the intervening year.

Wow, sounds like it’s going to smash the earlier OW predictions then!!
Fingers crossed! FWIW Deadline is much more conservative, talking around 40, tho the BOT guys are laughing at that. Have to see how it all shakes out but in any case a 100+ opening weekend seems locked.

The film was incredible and I'm going to be processing it for the weekend, but the occasion was made extra special because Spider-Man was present to introduce the film :coolguy: Such a fun time!

IMG_20230602_182422.jpeg

IMG_20230602_182329.jpeg

Fingers crossed! FWIW Deadline is much more conservative, talking around 40, tho the BOT guys are laughing at that. Have to see how it all shakes out but in any case a 100+ opening weekend seems locked.
Nice. I hadn’t seen any estimates in that ballpark before. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it have good legs as well given how well it’s being received, seems like everyone has liked or loved it so far.

The film was incredible and I'm going to be processing it for the weekend, but the occasion was made extra special because Spider-Man was present to introduce the film :coolguy: Such a fun time!

IMG_20230602_182422.jpeg

IMG_20230602_182329.jpeg
Awesome! Lucky you, great way to kick it off. :up:

Nice. I hadn’t seen any estimates in that ballpark before. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it have good legs as well given how well it’s being received, seems like everyone has liked or loved it so far.
One of the BOT posters is the guy who does the Box Office Pro site, say his sources are estimating it at 48.5 now. Points toward a weekend around 115 when the dust settles.

One of the BOT posters is the guy who does the Box Office Pro site, say his sources are estimating it at 48.5 now. Points toward a weekend around 115 when the dust settles.
Maybe it will have a similar path to Guardians then with that sort of opening and strong legs.

As someone who bought Spider-Man 2099 #1 off the rack as a kid, it was such a blast finally seeing Miguel O' Hara on the big screen and he did not disappoint.

Total badass.

This was the role Oscar Isaac was born to play. I'd love to see a live action version.

Really hope
They get Christopher Daniel Barnes as a cameo in the next one. Felt weird that he wasn’t in this one

Just drove by the theater. Pretty packed. I think its going to be a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"