Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the shameless plug lol funny one though (welp Audi got rid of it sure someone will post another link)

Last edited:
Damn the new theme sounded dope at the end. It's officially grown on me

I'm so pumped for this movie! Can't wait until next next Thursday, lol.

That was great. If Tom's Peter Parker is like that then I'll love it.

Ditto. Bit of Tobey and Andrew in him for sure, especially where he was asking the instructor questions when he was being questioned. :woot:

So, based on that and that dancing Spider-Man, looks like at least someone at Sony knows good marketing. :D

He said he took a bit from Tobey/Andrew & MJF Marty Mcfly i'm getting that vibe already

I like the embargo lifting 8 days before sometimes Marvel lets it off way too early when they are excited ala Civil War

This video is the most mindblowing misfire I've seen from the MCU ever! Part of me wants to laugh but I can't stop cringing

I don't think Feige agrees with Paschal at all and that she is talking out of her ass I expect a correction (which they will call a "clarification") within the next couple of days. I can only imagine how awkward this whole deal has been for everyone involved and it really shows in this clip...WOW!

I wish I was a fly on a wall in those Sony/Disney meetings that must be taking place right now... Oh, how many heated conversations and lawyers stating opinions and threats of lawsuits.

I bet you this 'they're connected' talk is a recent scheme developed by the Sony geniuses to try and assuage the negative opinion behind their fast-tracked spin-offs. It's something Marvel was blindsided with, as evidenced by Feige's obvious discomfort during Pascal's comments.

Looks like I'm seeing this on 2nd weekend.

I wish I was a fly on a wall in those Sony/Disney meetings that must be taking place right now... Oh, how many heated conversations and lawyers stating opinions and threats of lawsuits.

I bet you this 'they're connected' talk is a recent scheme developed by the Sony geniuses to try and assuage the negative opinion behind their fast-tracked spin-offs. It's something Marvel was blindsided with, as evidenced by Feige's obvious discomfort during Pascal's comments.

If only Sony's stupidity were legal grounds for Marvel getting the rights back lol

But neither I or Holland can speak for all American high-schools based on our experiences. Like he said, that kind of bully can still happen behind closed doors. Most bullies wouldn't be dumb enough to do in front of the school staff.

And even if Revolori is closer to modern bullies in the sense that he's a *****e, there's no reason why Flash couldn't have still been a jock. They obviously exist in Homecoming's version of Midtown school (Track field & Football field are present on the school grounds in the trailer)

yep.

there's no reason why Flash couldn't have been a good looking, tall, preppy jock *****e.

someone's who's good looking AND smart AND athletic AND a jerk.

If only Sony's stupidity were legal grounds for Marvel getting the rights back lol

If said stupidity means they make public statements that contradict legal wording on their recent collaboration contracts then.. yeah, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"