No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Spoiler Discussion Thread

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
spider-man_no_way_home_1636451315678_1636451323010.png

Discuss Holland’s third solo Spider-Man movie with spoilers here.

Last edited:
How are Garfield and Maguire credited in the end scroll? Seems random, but I'm curious.

So no one's done a full plot breakdown yet??

Something ViewerAnon said that surprised me... Tobey and Andrew don't come in until AFTER May gets killed.

Does Andrew come in screaming "Crotch!"?

If not then what's the point?

Anyone know why Electro comes back seeing as he didn't know Peter is Spidey? From what I remember, he didn't know Peter at all.

Every multiverse appearance worked well for me. From the smaller players like Lizard, Electro and Sandman, to the big guns Ock, GG, Maguire & Garfield. Also Murdock's cameo as Peter's lawyer early on is perfect. Nothing loud, very calm and totally fitting IMO. The chemistry between the 3 Parkers and the 3 Spider-Men is so good that I bet they will be thinking of making it happen again one day (especially as none of these guys age at all).

Could the ending be too harsh for its own good? I remember Peter ever having literally no friends and no support at all

Could the ending be too harsh for its own good? I remember Peter ever having literally no friends and no support at all
Honestly this ending kinda shocked me. I really don't know what to expect moving forward. Peter went through alot of heavy handed strain in this film. The ending with him staring at MJ in the donut shop nearly broke me, Holland really stepped up in the acting chops in this film btw. Dude had a range of emotion i haven't seen.

Question: does it reveal who owns the old Avengers Tower?

Just came back from the Dec 16th midnight session, and all I can say is OMIGOSH!

What the holy hell. It ticked off all the boxes, the fight with Ock, the evolution of Norman, the entrances of the other Spideys made the cinema ERUPT with applause.

Stay for the 2 end credit scenes, there's a nice touches for future installments.

They even completed the famous Spider-Man pointing meme! LOVE IT.

The ending I'm a little iffy on, why does MJ and Ned not know Peter? I thought the spell was for the whole to forget that Spider-Man is Peter Parker, not just everyone simply forget Peter Parker? At least they still would have had the friendships, and known each other from school? Hmm, only weird bit that didn't sit right. He's more of a loner now, and back to square one.

I heard that the three Spider-Men were successful in 'curing' the five villains before sending them back to their respective universes. So does that mean their timelines were also altered as well? A reformed Norman Osborn wouldn't go forward with what he did in the original Raimi films.

I heard that the three Spider-Men were successful in 'curing' the five villains before sending them back to their respective universes. So does that mean their timelines were also altered as well? A reformed Norman Osborn wouldn't go forward with what he did in the original Raimi films.
Yea that's one of my problems with the film. It's just very convoluted, that and other questions are kind of just ignored. There's no logic to it really.

They even completed the famous Spider-Man pointing meme! LOVE IT.

I haven't seen it, but I've heard from multiple people that this does NOT happen...

Yea that's one of my problems with the film. It's just very convoluted, that and other questions are kind of just ignored. There's no logic to it really.

It would be pretty dark and depressing if the "reformed" villains were sent back to the exact moment before their respective deaths.

Can you imagine this Norman returing to his world only to see the goblin glider coming directly at him?

FaintImperfectAzurewingedmagpie-max-1mb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"