No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Try and keep trailer discussion on here guys. It will be easier for us all if we use this thread instead of scatter shooting everywhere.

So..... discuss!

Oh man, the internet is going to be a nightmare when that trailer releases and Tobey and Andrew are nowhere to be seen in it. The fallout is going to be…very ugly.

If they are not in it, yeah..... there will be blood. Just rip off the band aid Sony

It's a better theatrical experience to withhold them for sure, but a definite missed opportunity in terms of marketing.

Really hope they at least confirm the Lizard/Sandman and at least give a hint that the other Spidermen are in it

I don’t think there will be much backlash. There will be awesome villain shots and it will be pretty obvious they are in the film even if they are not in the trailer.

Gonna be at work while the trailer drops, which is annoying, but I'm excited.

You underestimate the reaction of fanboys my dude, especially ones who'll be attending the trailer event.
Sure some fanboys might be upset, but that represents 0.1% of the viewing audience/box office. Meanwhile average Joe and the general public are going to be freaking out seeing Doc OC, goblin, ect and going to buy their tickets immediately.

Give me that sweet Dafoe Goblin footage please. :gg:

Sure some fanboys might be upset, but that represents 0.1% of the viewing audience/box office. Meanwhile average Joe and the general public are going to be freaking out seeing Doc OC, goblin, ect and going to buy their tickets immediately.
That's a perplexingly hyperbolic way of looking at it, but alright.

I’m an unapologetic fanboy so I will be one of those letdown if there isn’t at least some reference to Tobey/Andrew. Lol

I think people are overestimating how many fans will be disappointed though. There is a large portion of fans that will be excited no matter what’s shown. The general public is much easier to please and they make up the majority.

All that being said….I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this excited about anything super hero related.

For me, I wanna see and hear Dafoe in his Goblin costume. I wanna see Jamie Foxx’s upgraded Electro look. And i wanna see Thomas Hayden Church. I would like to get some sort of cool action shot of the villains ganging up on Holland Spidey and get a feel for some of the set pieces.

The hype is real lol
In a sense, it kind of feels like this could be the Spider-Man equivalent to Force Awakens, where the nostalgia filled hype has reached insane levels. If they release a trailer that has Tobey Maguire saying the classic “With Great Power comes great responsibility” line that will basically be the Spider-Man equivalent to this in terms of getting the emotional nostalgia tears:

Last edited:
For me, I wanna see and hear Dafoe in his Goblin costume. I wanna see Jamie Foxx’s upgraded Electro look. And i wanna see Thomas Hayden Church. I would like to get some sort of cool action shot of the villains ganging up on Holland Spidey and get a feel for some of the set pieces.

We need to see all the villains and get a classic shot showing all the villains standing together. It just I think is essential for this trailer to have

Find it a shame we're not going to get a moment like Han in that TFA trailer, but aight.

In a sense, it kind of feels like this could be the Spider-Man equivalent to Force Awakens, where the nostalgia filled hype has reached insane levels. If they release a trailer that has Tobey Maguire saying the classic “With Great Power comes great responsibility” line that will basically make grown thirty somethings like me cry like this:

Yep this is TFA 2.0. Everyone was upset they didn’t show Luke in the marketing for that film yet it still made $240M OW. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"