No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

I do think there's a very real possibility that they will show them during the fan event, but be be absent in the trailer that gets dropped online.

But what would be the point in that though? If you show them, then people will expect to see footage of them to back it up.

TBH Sony know that even if they did not have Tobey and Andrew, this next spider-man movie could still potentially break bank. Dr Strange is probably just as marketable then people give him credit for.

I do think alot has changed in comic book movies nowadays. i have heard many mention that hype for spider-man hasn't been as huge as it was prior to Spider-man joining the MCU. But even though that could be the case. somehow you know that Tom Hollands Spider-man movies probably would make a billion by the movie even without the same hype.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's gone a bit far to still stick with the pretense at this point. Not sure what is gained from doing that when this is the best moment to let the hype explode.

Agreed. Plus, we're still in the middle of a pandemic. They can't simply rely on the goodwill of fans or expect that people will easily pay to watch another MCU film. Marvel/Sony should focus on making this the cinematic event for this winter.

We’ll probably know by 5:15/8:15 tonight whether Tobey and Andrew are in the trailer before it’s released online.

tenor.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a studio completely go against it's usual habits the way Sony has here. It's the most surprising thing about this whole ordeal.

I don't think I've ever seen a studio completely go against it's usual habits the way Sony has here. It's the most surprising thing about this whole ordeal.
I do agree with this being the most shocking part. I was so ticked off at them for their TASM2 marketing and giving so much away, and now they are giving away nothing lol

What has Sony done that HAS made sense so far?
Well…letting Marvel put Spider-Man in the MCU six years ago while they get to keep the rights and make the majority of the profits would be one thing they’ve done that made sense. :o

I do think there's a very real possibility that they will show them during the fan event, but be be absent in the trailer that gets dropped online.

I dont cause if they were there, that would leak online eventually. They could never keep that secret

Regarding the villains, I think it's obvious that Ock will get the most amount of focus in the trailer, followed by some closer looks at Goblin, Electro, and maybe Sandman. Idk about Lizard.

I think gathering what we know about the movie. Green goblin/Norman Osborn will probably get the most. He will likely be the voice with the most important for the villain's path and what Peter does.

I think gathering what we know about the movie. Green goblin/Norman Osborn will probably get the most. He will likely be the voice with the most important for the villain's path and what Peter does.

You've got a point, but since Ock is the villain people are most excited for, I wouldn't be surprised if there's more shots of him than Goblin.

I predict the trailer will end with Spidey getting ganged up on by the villains. The camera will pan-out as you can feel Tobey & Andrew are about to swing in but it will cut to the title card.

Man if we actually get a quick scene or two of Molina and Dafoe interacting or interacting with any of the other villains in the movie I honestly think I would pop just as hard as I would for a Tobey/Andrew reveal.

The possibilities are endless for how awesome this second trailer could be and I hope Sony is smart enough to take advantage of that give us something people we still be talking about afterwards.

I predict the trailer will end with Spidey getting ganged up on by the villains. The camera will pan-out as you can feel Tobey & Andrew are about to swing in but it will cut to the title card.
That would be cool, they don't even need to show em but just alluding to it would make the internet go nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"