• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

I think for the final shot/tease, it would be cool having Tom ganged up on by all the villains at the end of the trailer, them surrounding him, and slowly moving closer and closer, circling in, then a shot of Tom's face (maybe with a ripped/exposed face/mask), looking worried and nervous --- Cut to black, title card --- then, real quick, right after the title card, back to the same shot of Tom, but you hear (offscreen) a "thwip" sound, and Tom quickly looks up, with surprise --- end

I would love a tease like this about the other Spider-men, and be perfectly fine not seeing them until release if we at least got something like this :up:

(side note: I'll be really pissed if we don't see them, and also don't even get a tease/hint/allusion to them, at all :argh:)

(side note: I'll be really pissed if we don't see them, and also don't even get a tease/hint/allusion to them, at all :argh:)
Might want to prepare yourself for that very real likelihood then. ^^'

Full villain reveal. And maybe Matt Murdock.

I wonder what the surprise will be?
Imagine to someone who hasn't seen trailer 1. One of my friends who has seen every CBM somehow managed to miss the first trailer until tonight (they were very busy most of this year and don't follow this stuff online) and were shocked just from that. :D

Has there ever been hype like this for a trailer…ever? The only other thing I remember that even came close to this was Endgame’s trailer.

Absolutely cannot wait. My current rewatch of Batman Beyond is the only thing keeping me distracted from the ticking countdown to the trailers release. :funny:

Has there ever been hype like this for a trailer…ever? The only other thing I remember that even came close to this was Endgame’s trailer.

Absolutely cannot wait. My current rewatch of Batman Beyond is the only thing keeping me distracted from the ticking countdown to the trailers release. :funny:

Only one I can think of is 1st Dark Knight trailer and the Endgame trailer

The only way I can link both experiences (Endgame and No Way Home) is that even loosely knowing what's going to happen, I can't quite picture what it will look like. It happened with Endgame and it's happening again with this one. I know the pieces but I can't picture them altogether which is what makes it so exciting. Hard to explain, but that's the best way I can.

Infinity War was pretty crazy too. So crazy that some of us including me were actually convinced they were going to drop it during that trash Inhumans show on NBC and was really disappointed when it didn't. That promo video they put out the day before with the various reactors only amped up the excitement even more.

So f*** tired, but not long now!! Cant wait. Does this fan thing start in 5 min?

Probably what will happen. I imagine they are the "big surprises" that poster teased and the "world-shattering reveals" description is referring to the reveal of the full villain roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"