• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

Yeah i think it will hit online in 1,5 hour.
Thats so wierd to say. Been waiting for a year.

You say that as if they never released the first trailer to begin with lol

I did not expect to go through a whole day of work and NOT see the trailer on YouTube.

You say that as if they never released the first trailer to begin with lol

Haha! Yes, that was great. But I kind of felt that trailer was missing something.
Also, I'm **** tired of all the "leaks", fake news, fake photos, photoshoop etc.

Sooo looking forward to the movie to comming out, for many many reason.

My hope is while we won’t see the Spider-Men, the trailer still ends with a cryptic shot of their silhouettes then the screen fades to black with the Holland Spidey’s voice saying “Who are you guys?”

endgame-now.gif

It does look like it's just Tom and Zendaya.

Also no director talking seems weird.

I am seeing 2 chairs only.

Mr. Ditkovich and Ursula - confirmed?

Apologies if this has been asked a million times but is there a link where the event is being live streamed?

It does look like it's just Tom and Zendaya.

Also no director talking seems weird.
Good. Better to have extremely lowered expectations with this in mind.

Apologies if this has been asked a million times but is there a link where the event is being live streamed?
It's not, at least not that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"