No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

The dark knight trilogy are some of my favorite movies. The batman Arkham games are some of my favorite video games but I am just not felling what has been show of the new batman movie. Photos of the batmobile, the suit look bad and so have the trailers.

The only thing that looks bad are your opinions! :pal:

/j :gngl:

djLkZiR.gif

What % would you guys give that Mysterio shows up to make the 6th villain of the sinister six?

Why do he has his smartphone on his chest with a video call on the screen? Every villain could catch easily the faces is his friends and hurt them. I still think this black suit looks weird.

I had to look at that like 100 times to see the phone was like what are you guys talking about lol.

Again, so whining about Tom's Spider-Man not being able to do anything on his own and then wanting the movie to take away arguably the biggest moment from him? I don't even know what to say.

Also, it doesn't parallel a goddamn thing. In Andrew's universe, it's Gwen. In Tom's universe, it's MJ. Those are two totally different people. Like I said, it would make a little bit more sense if Tom's MJ wasn't MJ, but Gwen also, but even then it would obviously be a totally different person. Not to mention the idiocy regarding the whole ''redemption'' thing. To Andrew, Tom's MJ is just some random chick from another universe. I'm sure Andrew's Spider-Man saved a random chick in his own universe at least once after Gwen's death so by your logic, that was his ''redemption''. What's the difference between a random chick from his own universe and a random chick from the MCU? Nothing.

What the trailer scene parallels is Tobey's MJ's fall in Spider-Man 3, at best.

You are being willfully obtuse here... The worst kind of obtuse.

And you know it AND you know what the answer that makes your opinion here so silly too so...

Do we really have to draw you a schematic?

Why do he has his smartphone on his chestwith a video call on the screen? Every villain could catch easily the faces is his friends and hurt them. I still think this black suit looks weird.

The funny thing about the said "black suit" is that it sounds like its

His regular spider-man suit turned inside out. Because earlier in the movie someone throws green paint on it. So he turns it inside out.

Only the MCU could ger away with such detail.

Last edited:
Why do he has his smartphone on his chest with a video call on the screen? Every villain could catch easily the faces is his friends and hurt them. I still think this black suit looks weird.
I'm wondering if maybe Ned is remotely controlling elements/abilitys of the suit cause it's damaged or something and Peter can't access it's powers on his own (or since it seems to be a magic base suit, maybe Ned/MJ need to read out the magic words) so, they rig up the cam for them to be able to watch what he's doing

Last edited:
I'm wonder if maybe Ned is remotely controlling elements/abilitys of the suit cause it's damaged or something and Peter can't access it's powers on his own (or sine it seems to be a magic base suit, maybe Ned/MJ need to read out the magic words) so, they rig up the cam for them to be able to watch what he's doing

Not saying you might not be on to something but…I’m really hoping you aren’t on to something…. Lol.

I know they have to create/fabricate some emotion and importance for Ned/MJ so they have to come up with gimmicky ways to increase their value to raise the stakes for the climax. The characters have been lifeless and useless through out the series however I’m really hoping for less Strange/Ned/MJ plot device saves and more Tom/Andrew/Tobey doing their thing.

What ever happened to the days of Spider-Man just relying on his abilities and wit to get by?

^ I get that to a degree, yes
(people are tried of this Peter relaying on Tech and help from others)

at this point he should be able to fight on his own, he should be creating his own tech...

but, if were dealing with Magic here, Peter's no sorcerer, I don't expect him to just automatically know magic spells an incantations out of nowhere.... so I'd say this might be the exception to the rule

I wonder what time Sandman is from? Did he get there during the events of Spider-Man 3 or later?

It's debatable at this point. This could be post-SM3 Sandman or just after symbiote-suited Tobey tries to kill him in that sewer fight.

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but I think the brief shot of Dr. Strange at 1:55 in the trailer where you can hear him say ''there isn't'' and the final shot of Dr. Strange at 2:44 where he says ''I can't stop them'' are the same exact shot, but with a horizontal flip effect (mirror) and a different CGI inserted background.

Last edited:
Yep. Which is why I think that stinger is a massive editing tomfoolery.

Anyone else avoiding spoilers and leaks from here on out? Everyone already knows Maguire and Garfield are in this, and all I really felt I needed confirmation on were the villains. The trailer did that, so I'm set.

Anyone else avoiding spoilers and leaks from here on out? Everyone already knows Maguire and Garfield are in this, and all I really felt I needed confirmation on were the villains. The trailer did that, so I'm set.
I haven’t read a single plot leak or spoiler. I only know what the trailers have shown and one thing that was on Twitter I wish I didn’t see.

I know alot of what will happen from story leaks from several months back, The Fandomwire story, and leaked photo's, all of which the trailers are seemingly confirming.

I don't know how it ends , though given Holland's statement's, the idea that things will just go " go back to normal" and that Peter will emerge from this whole thing , " good as new ", ain't gonna happen.

So at this point, for me at least, it's a question of how the story beats are executed, and if they come off as well as they read, or sounded, from the scoops and plot leaks.

I'm the polar opposite of most people. I actively search for spoilers. The more I know going into a movie, the better the viewing experience is. I'm weird, I know.

To tell you the truth... I was actively avoiding spoilers but my anticipation for this film has decreased a lot for some reason specially since the last trailer, and now I just don't care. I want to see the movie once it arrives and that's it. I know is not the movie I have in my mind and I think I'm gonna be disappointed either way, so I just want to get this over with.

To tell you the truth... I was actively avoiding spoilers but my anticipation for this film has decreased a lot for some reason specially since the last trailer, and now I just don't care. I want to see the movie once it arrives and that's it. I know is not the movie I have in my mind and I think I'm gonna be disappointed either way, so I just want to get this over with.

I'm kind of in the same mind set. That latest trailer really set back my expectations. I am still hoping for a fun movie, but I am not expecting the level greatness I was once upon a time.

Given the creative team is the same as the previous movies, I’m not expecting a great movie either. It certainly isn’t going to reach those ITSV or SM2 levels, but all I can hope for given this team is a good time. If I get that, then that should suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"