No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

I will say that despite the trailer being overall messy, I think everyone can agree that this shot...

cffcbdc0968fdc5db41dadebf11d7677e35bb5e4.gifv

...is freaking gorgeous. I never expected to see something like this in an MCU Spider-Man movie. Tom Holland is gonna knock it out of the park in NWH, at the very least acting-wise.

I will say that despite the trailer being overall messy, I think everyone can agree that this shot...

...is freaking gorgeous. I never expected to see something like this in an MCU Spider-Man movie. Tom Holland is gonna knock it out of the park in NWH, at the very least acting-wise.

Yes! I love that shot.

"I never expected to see something like this in an MCU Spider-Man movie."

And that's the problem.

He had his moments already in Homecoming before the final fight, but it is about time that he can flex his acting skills again.

I strongly suspect this shot is after a certain loved one is killed.

The leaks say that Spider-Man beats the holy crap outta the Goblin after he kills someone near and dear to Peter’s heart. This could be the reaction to him processing the loss.

My biggest nitpick with the trailer was that there should have been more of a "take it in" moment when Doc Ock said "You're not Peter Parker".

I think that was purposeful as to not have anyone dwell on it unless you're a fan.

I meant in general, but yes, that too. :hehe:

I'm gonna take a guess and say that Aunt May either bits it or is put into the hospital. Despite the tone of the trailer I'm going to take Holland at his word when he said that the movie is "brutal."

It makes no sense that Topher Grace Venom wasn’t somehow pulled into the MCU alive like the other Raimi-Verse villains considering he’s also one of the villains who “died” fighting Spider-Man. Yeah, I’m aware it’s simply because that’s not the Venom they want in the MCU but it’s still kind of dumb regardless.

It makes no sense that Topher Grace Venom wasn’t somehow pulled into the MCU alive like the other Raimi-Verse villains considering he’s also one of the villains who “died” fighting Spider-Man. Yeah, I’m aware it’s simply because that’s not the Venom they want in the MCU but it’s still kind of dumb regardless.

It makes more sense than Sandman for sure.

Now I can buy Sandman being pulled into the MCU even though we didn’t see him die fighting against Spider-Man because it could easily be assumed he battled Tobey Spider-Man again after 3 and “died.”

Well, I saw the trailer, and it was pretty cool. I like that Sony hasn't given away the entire movie like they tend to do. Looking forward to it...really thinking about going radio silent on this film until it comes out to avoid spoilers...

Now I can buy Sandman being pulled into the MCU even though we didn’t see him die fighting against Spider-Man because it could easily be assumed he battled Tobey Spider-Man again after 3 and “died.”

I feel like them battling again kinda cheapens his SM3 ending. But at the same time forgiveness doesn’t save his daughter so if he continued doing illegal things to help her, then I can see them fighting again.

You pretty much have to stretch for everyone other than GG and Electro, but we’ll see how this film explains it all.

it kinda feels lazy to say they all died by Spider-man. Since at least 2 of them did not die. so it feels like they were not taking as much notice as they should have when going in.

I mean maybe its a plot point that turns out to be a trick. after all i seen Leakers put Sandman and Lizard into a different category of villain in the movie.

it kinda feels lazy to say they all died by Spider-man. Since at least 2 of them did not die. so it feels like they were not taking as much notice as they should have when going in.

I mean maybe its a plot point that turns out to be a trick. after all i seen Leakers put Sandman and Lizard into a different category of villain in the movie.
true, but given that Ock is their source in telling them about their deaths (who wasn't there for Sandman or anyone from ASM) it was probably just speculation on his behalf that they also died

:edit:
I wonder if that line ties in at all into this scene...
upload_2021-11-19_9-49-19.png

Last edited:
At the end of that full reaction, he has the face of man who knows he's gonna get bombarded by more Tobey and Andrew questions for another month until the movie comes out. :funny:

Lmao. I thought the exact same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"