Rebels Star Wars: Rebels - Part 1

Yeah I think even Zahn has recently reflected that it was a silly idea. I could see C'Baoth being used, for the reasons you've said. An insane former Jedi is probably less messy with the canon rather than them trying to create a Sith character or bring in Snoke so early.
Yeah, a well trained Dark Sider, but not Snoke and not a Sith.

It's important to remember there were Imperial holdouts that didn't follow Sloane into the UR and didn't accept the Galactic Concordance. But mostly, you have the Chiss Ascendancy with a more proactive role in canon than they were in Legends, and with someone like [blackout] Vanto [/blackout] operating out there and Voss Parck being canon, it leaves the potential for the Empire of the Hand.
Well there you go. :up:

Or an insane Mace Windu.:sly:
giphy.gif

You could also have Thrawn join with Sloane as one half of the First Order that doesn't really see eye to eye with Snoke's faction whe he joins them. Of course, you'd then have to have the same faction lose so that Snoke can become Supreme Leader and General Hux as a main military leader. Hux has got to back stab some people, after all.

Hera's voiceover in the trailer makes me think she's the only one of the Rebels crew that actually lives.

Hera's voiceover in the trailer makes me think she's the only one of the Rebels crew that actually lives.

Since Hera is on a ship 99.9 % of the time that makes sense & because of Rogue One we know Chopper lives & for all we know Kanan die's & Ezra gives up being a Jedi / Rebel & exiles himself & Sabine can go running back to her people & run that Planet leaving behind her Rebel life

Sam Witwer actually made this comment at Celebration. But I've had the same suspicion as well. Ultimately all of them are going to die except Hera and Chopper.

I think there is a good chance Hera, Chopper and Sabine survive. The rest, totally up in the air imo.

The only Ghost member I could see dying is Kanan. Hera and Chopper survive up to Rogue One, and Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb seem unlikely to be killed off.

I think by the end it'll be Hera (who we know lives up to the events of Return of the Jedi) Sabine, Ezra, Chopper and Rex who survive.

It could go either way with Zeb, because he's a fairly insignificant character. Kanan I think, is most definitely going to die.

Zeb needs to retire with Kallus...

Kanan is the most likely to die. But, with all the Bendu and talk about The Balance, I'm leaning toward him and Ezra stop being Jedi, and sort of set up shop on Lothal.

Kanan seems to be nearing the end of his arc. He completed his Jedi training, was blinded, and has admitted that he has little left he can teach Ezra. He's not long for the world. The fact that he's officially been christened a Jedi knight would just on its own require him not to make it.

The other characters I'm less certain about, largely because I don't know how dark Filoni and co. want to push it, or even how much they're allowed to. Hera, Chopper, and Sabine feel safe and we already know Rex survives. Zeb and Ezra are the wild cards, especially Ezra since he is ostensibly the lead of the show and his supposed trajectory has been thrown in the air post-Maul.

The only Ghost member I could see dying is Kanan. Hera and Chopper survive up to Rogue One, and Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb seem unlikely to be killed off.
Ezra should be killed off. You can't have an active Jedi running around during episodes IV-6.

I could see Ezra possibly living. If Kanan, Zeb, & Sabine die, it could cause him to go into exile. He could head to Tattooine and chill with Kenobi. :o

But yeah, I always thought from the beginning most of these characters were toast. But we shall see.

Also, I really hope we get a Thrawn-centric episode in Season 4. Seeing Zahn & Filoni hanging out at SWCO got me hoping he may be involved with an episode or two of Rebels... which would be cool. I just finished the Thrawn book, and loved it. Especially the little twist they put in there.

Last edited:
If they're going to kill Kanan, Ezra has to go too. Like Vile One said, you can't have active Jedi during the OT.

Sabine, Zeb, Kallas and probably Rex could all die, IMO. Hero deaths for all of them.

Rex and Hera both survive up till at least the Battle of Endor, per the stuff they showed off at Celebration.

Rex and Hera both survive up till at least the Battle of Endor, per the stuff they showed off at Celebration.

Making Rex the bearded guy on Endor in ROTJ is awesome. I think a lot of fans were theorizing it was him for awhile, now that it's a great possibility, if not confirmed at SWCO is too cool.

I know about Rex being the bearded soldier on Endor, but what did they reveal about Hera?

She's mentioned in Rogue One when they're at Yavin. Someone over a loudspeaker announces "General Syndulla" to be summoned for a briefing.

She's mentioned in Rogue One when they're at Yavin. Someone over a loudspeaker announces "General Syndulla" to be summoned for a briefing.

I know about that. Im asking about evidence that she is involved in the Battle of Endor.

I know about that. Im asking about evidence that she is involved in the Battle of Endor.

I think in the Forces of Destiny cartoon she's going to be involved with Leia on the Battle of Endor.

Well, Chopper survives obviously. Those ****ing droids survive everything, boy.

I loved the shot of Hera in the Rbel helmet and flight suit, and her voiceover was perfect and sadly foreboding. I also dug the look of all the Mandalorian stuff with Bo-Katan and Ezra even getting his own funky helmet and Jetpack combo going. :D

I know about Rex being the bearded soldier on Endor, but what did they reveal about Hera?

Her story in Forces of Destiny is about her on Endor helping Leia and Han during that operation.

What we need now is a re-re-re-release of RotJ with a green Vanessa Marshall CGI'd into the background.

Poor Hera. Only she and Chopper are going to make it out of this show alive :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"