Rebels Rebels Season 2: An Open Discussion - Part 1

Cnf1YUWXEAAK-Hf.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! :D

So ****ing stoked for Season 3. Thrawn being canon is so damn cool. I'd love, love, love to see him show up in a live action film too, though the odds of that probably aren't great.

So ****ing stoked for Season 3. Thrawn being canon is so damn cool. I'd love, love, love to see him show up in a live action film too, though the odds of that probably aren't great.
Odds are he is dying by the end of this season or at least Rebels.

I want to see all the Rebels once in live action. Not likely, but a boy can hope.

Well he IS played by Lars Mikkelsen.

Well he IS played by Lars Mikkelsen.

That's why a teeny tiny part of the back of my mind is hyped to see him in live action. Mikkelsen was great in House of Cards and he could visually pull of Thrawn too.

And in Sherlock, which is good bit of delicious irony. I doubt he'd appear in the ST, given the time elapsed, but maybe there's a small hope of him appearing in an Anthology film one day.

And in Sherlock, which is good bit of delicious irony. I doubt he'd appear in the ST, given the time elapsed, but maybe there's a small hope of him appearing in an Anthology film one day.
That is where I know him from. He was very good there imo.

That's why a teeny tiny part of the back of my mind is hyped to see him in live action. Mikkelsen was great in House of Cards and he could visually pull of Thrawn too.

Yeah I know him from HOC and he was great in that. I honestly didn't know the actors name and had no idea he was Mads brother. That's pretty cool.

I guess they see Sabine sells. :funny:

I wonder if this will finally be the season Sabine finally realize Ezra is a male near her age. Always thought it was a possibility after a time jump. The jet pack mission gives me a little hope.

And that is right, I totally ship. Especially with Star Wars. :hehe:

Looks to be the best season yet.
Also looks like Kanan might get a double-bladed lightsaber at some point.

Looked like Ezra and Kanan were on Dathomir at one point in the trailer...I wonder if we'll see any more Nightsister elements, or references to Ventress/Dark Disciple. :hmm

That is where I know him from. He was very good there imo.

Yeah, when they did their thing with Moriarty in season2 I was concerned about how exactly they'd carry the show beyond that, but Lars/Magnussen really pulled off the creepy mastermind thing and stepped up as the villain.

Grand Admiral Thrawn is going to liven things up in Season 3. Glad they're introducing Wedge Antilles.

I wonder if the time jump is a year or two from Season 2 finale.

I'm hype for Thrawn and Maul.
Once Thrawn will see Sabine's art, the rebels are lost. :woot:

Sabine's new hair, jetpack and darksaber :atp:

Glad to see Maul's coming back for more.

Thrawn's neat. As I was never really into the old EU, I don't have any strong feelings, but that's neat.

I like seeing Hera's dad back. And Hondo's always a treat.

With these new directions, maybe I'll actually find Kanan and especially Ezra interesting this season.

The darksaber is the worst lightsaber idea ever, but I will allow it for Sabine. :o

This also means we'll be finally be getting a new Thrawn Action figure!

The one from the 90's is a bit dated.

s-l1000.jpg

-THRAWN, OH YEAH!! And voiced by another Mikkelsen,excellent.
-They weren't kidding about Sabine getting a huge bump in importance this season. New hair, jetpack, freaking Darksaber, cool.
-Young Wedge, nice touch.
-I still expect some of the RO characters, or at least one of them, to pop up here at some point.
-Etc.

All in all, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"