Rebels Star Wars: Rebels - Part 1

9 episodes have aired thus far. And you can find them on the Disney XD website I believe.

8 episodes have aired so far. I only just found out the show won't be returning with episode 9 until January 5th, at least according to IMDB.

Does Spark of Rebellion not count towards the episodes then? According to Wikipedia, it was a film and then the series started with Droids in Distress.

Thanks for the info.

Does Spark of Rebellion not count towards the episodes then? According to Wikipedia, it was a film and then the series started with Droids in Distress.

No it was considered somewhat of a "mini film" But it's considered Season 1 Episode 00 in some cases. But we have another 8 episodes to go in this season.

8 episodes have aired so far. I only just found out the show won't be returning with episode 9 until January 5th, at least according to IMDB.

Damn, I forgot that everything has to get out of the way so Christmas Day can get entire frickin month to itself!:argh:

No it was considered somewhat of a "mini film" But it's considered Season 1 Episode 00 in some cases. But we have another 8 episodes to go in this season.
See, I thought this as well. But there has been no indication that it isn't a part of the 16 episode order. At least that I have seen.

So either 7, 8 or 9 episodes have aired so far. 7 if it doesn't count, 8 if they count it as one episode, and 9 if they count it as two.

What day is this usually on in the U.K? I had a look before, and I found a listing for Saturday, in the afternoon, and they seem to be repeating episodes at the moment (I think the one I have set to record if episode 2, and I managed to find episode 1 on Sky box sets).

I know, though, we seem to see repeats sometimes during the week, after the initial airing. I'm just wondering if it is Saturday, or another day? I didn't even know it had started until I got the DVD of Sparks of Rebellion today, so I thought I'd have a look.

So apparently there is only 6 episodes left this season. The movie counted as 2 episodes and apparently the shorts counted as 1 as well. That sucks. The shorts were a waste. :(

Hope the kid ages in this. He's 15 now, and they have 5 years before A New Hope. Could be interesting. I know it's a cartoon, but it would be nice to see Vader kill them all in the end. Or have one captured/hides, that they find in Episode IX.

Also hope that after Episode IX comes out they do a series based on what Luke and the gang got up to between ROJ and TFA.

I doubt we see Vader kill them all...

but I have to agree how cool that would be...I think I'd nerdgasm.

I think it'll be implied that they die or go into hiding or something. The show so far hasn't shied away from death or seeing people get shot point blank, but we'll see.

Well if they have another cartoon in the episode 7 era, it would be cool to have a character survive Rebels and be brought in that series as an older person.

So it will return in Jan, go on break and return for season 2 in April?

There aren't enough episodes left in the first season to do that.

There's been 7 episodes so far (movie not counted). The full first season was mentioned to have 16 in total.

Not to mention one of the reports on the panel mentioned discussion on the two-part season finale, which would imply the finale would air close to the event.

I hope we get some EU characters like Thrawn and Mara here if not in the ST.

There's been 7 episodes so far (movie not counted). The full first season was mentioned to have 16 in total.

Not to mention one of the reports on the panel mentioned discussion on the two-part season finale, which would imply the finale would air close to the event.
According to everyone over at TFN the movie does count, and maybe even the shorts. So there has been either 9 or 10 episodes aired. Considering the production codes, it makes sense.

Also Kinberg said he wrote the first two episodes of the season and the finale. So far he only wrote Spark of Rebellion so it fits.

Can't wait for the return of this show!

Yoda!!!

And not any old Yoda, but crazy old hermit Yoda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"