Rebels Star Wars Rebels Season 3: An Open Discussion

Facts aren't subjective nor can they be disagreed with. Facts are facts. They just are. You can't disagree that Ezra's model is average height for a teen. It is. The evidence of Ezra's height is on the screen. You can't disagree with the fact that they used Ezra's model for 16 year old Luke. If they did, and it seems they did, then they did and there is nothing to disagree about. You can't disagree that a 16 year old Luke could grow from Ezra's model's average height to 18 year old Luke's 5' 9" in the two years between that episode and ANH. That would be an average growth spurt for a developing teen of that age. Disagreeing with that biological fact is like trying to disagree that a chick becomes an adult bird, that a cub becomes an adult Lion, or that a tadpole can become a frog over a period of time. You can refuse to accept those fact (which is generally foolish) but you can't disagree with a fact.

I can and do disagree with how he looked not being right.

Whatever others see is their right to see.

The highlighted parts are not what I disagree about.

What you cannot do is force me to agree with you.

Luke did look like a small youngling in that last shot. Just from the way it was presented, he seemed very small when we know he should be about 17 at this point.

THIS

Last edited:
You quoted and replied to me and wanted to dictate to me what I can and cannot do,I'm not going to simply ignore such an arrogant bunch of BS and thus I disagreed.

The carrying on of the matter rests simply on you and two others wishing to not accept my disagreement (not asking nor interested in you agreeing with what I have to say) and wanting to force me to accept your so called merits.

It won't be happening now or any day before the end of all time.

So the time is yours you waste not mine,3 days ago is irrelevant.

3 days ago on thursday I had a matter come up that took me away from posting at all and that is why the delay.

Either way you're not in a position to tell me what I can and cannot do about this.

Last edited:
9C1wqq7.gif

Yeah, I am staying out of this one from now on. :funny:

It took me a little while to see the finale, but once I, I quite loved it.

Yeah, I am staying out of this one from now on. :funny:

It took me a little while to see the finale, but once I, I quite loved it.

Yeah I'm gonna use stay out of it, better off haha.

Glad you enjoyed the finale man :up:

The Finale was excellent indeed,the 1st part had a great
tempo and the Bendu's scenes were awesome!

We just got to make it worth their wild:

tumblr_ojktjqFSAJ1rg0tuzo1_540.jpg

And because we're in Western, primarily white nations, we'll see that instead of Power Rangers. Y'know, because that's the only reason for that film's subpar box office :o

My apologies to Broseph44,DarthSkywalker and Marvolo.

I did not wish to be rude or anything negative towards any of you yet I feel I did so,my intention is never to force anything on anyone nor to make the thread unpleasant for others.

I am a n00b here (got an infraction for posting a meme with the F word in it,said F word not being directed @ any members at all but a context) from cross posting from another forum which was my not checking.

I found the presentation of Luke to not look how I expected,the points made about the producers use of scales etc on characters like Ezra to Obi Wan was not something I disagreed with.

So not to labour the point or vex anyone further I offer unconditional apology for how I conducted myself.

I know hardly anyone here at all yet and do not want my early time here to be one where I make enemies or create bad feeling.

So please accept my humble apologies and my hope is we may all enjoy the common interest of Star Wars.

Peace.

It was a good if not great two part finale. I echo the thoughts that this was pure uncut Star Wars. It didn't reach the heights of the previous season ended but played out exactly as it should have. That said it also made me realize that so much of this season didn't live up to my expectations. So much in the finale had elements I wished I had seen threaded more throughout the season.

I also thought Luke looked out of scale. I didn't agonize over it, it just looked a bit awkward to me. Whatever.

We really need a Hera/Kanan kiss. I don't know why I care so much, but I do. :funny:
I second that. Not quite sure why I need the validation because I know they are a low key couple, but I'd still like it. :funny:

I can't figure out if they are in a relationship and Lucasfilm/Disney are afraid to show it outright in cartoon or if they have feelings for each other and have never acted on them.

They seem to have separate quarters - as best I can tell Kanan has a single bunk and there has been reference or sight in the show of Hera's cabin.

Has the finale been on in the U.K yet? My box hasn't recorded it, it hasn't recorded anything after Twin Suns and I can't find it on Catch Up or repeated over the coming weeks.

Once again, I'm feeling extremely confused by the times for this show. I've got every other episode recorded now except the finale, which doesn't seem to be part of the upcoming schedule.

Has the finale been on in the U.K yet? My box hasn't recorded it, it hasn't recorded anything after Twin Suns and I can't find it on Catch Up or repeated over the coming weeks.

Once again, I'm feeling extremely confused by the times for this show. I've got every other episode recorded now except the finale, which doesn't seem to be part of the upcoming schedule.

A few people on this TV guide site are asking the same thing - http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail/2634655/126143302/star-wars-rebels .

Seems it was on Sky was showing it on their guide and then it was removed.

I can't figure out if they are in a relationship and Lucasfilm/Disney are afraid to show it outright in cartoon or if they have feelings for each other and have never acted on them.

They seem to have separate quarters - as best I can tell Kanan has a single bunk and there has been reference or sight in the show of Hera's cabin.
They are together. They have all but confirmed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"