Rebels Star Wars Rebels Season 3: An Open Discussion

They are together. They have all but confirmed it.

Is that from Filoni and his team?

After my post above, I had a vague recollection of someone from Lucasfilm stating they were not a couple. I think it may have been Vanessa Marshall on the Rebelforce Radio podcast.

Is that from Filoni and his team?

After my post above, I had a vague recollection of someone from Lucasfilm stating they were not a couple. I think it may have been Vanessa Marshall on the Rebelforce Radio podcast.
Beyond all the obvious nods to it, FPJ said on Rebelforce Radio and Coffee with Kenobi that it wasn't a question of will they won't they. That they already are. At least that is what I just read and that was over 2 years ago.

A few people on this TV guide site are asking the same thing - http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail/2634655/126143302/star-wars-rebels .

Seems it was on Sky was showing it on their guide and then it was removed.

There was a site that said it was supposed to be on Monday, this past week, I think. However the episodes that were shown ended up being the first episodes of Season 1. It is frustrating. I have had my box set to record as the episodes come on, so going off that I can only assume they haven't been shown here yet.

Which is baffling. I don't know why they'd go up to Twin Suns, then ignore showing the finale. I was waiting for that to record before I finished watching the series.

There was a site that said it was supposed to be on Monday, this past week, I think. However the episodes that were shown ended up being the first episodes of Season 1. It is frustrating. I have had my box set to record as the episodes come on, so going off that I can only assume they haven't been shown here yet.

Which is baffling. I don't know why they'd go up to Twin Suns, then ignore showing the finale. I was waiting for that to record before I finished watching the series.

Hasn't something like this happened with Rebels in the UK before?

Beyond all the obvious nods to it, FPJ said on Rebelforce Radio and Coffee with Kenobi that it wasn't a question of will they won't they. That they already are. At least that is what I just read and that was over 2 years ago.

There haven't been that many nods to it.

I think the episode where the crew met Hera's father (Kanan's "meet the parents" moment) was the first they'd done anything since early in season one.

Hera calling Kanan "love" in Zero Hour was the first she'd said that in a long time.

I'm fairly certain Marshall said they were not an actual couple on that podcast. I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance.

It hasn't been on Sky yet, Disney XD have said that it will be on this this month but I have no idea why they decided to delay the showing. Looking at the Sky listings it won't be on next saturday morning either.

Hasn't something like this happened with Rebels in the UK before?

Maybe. I can't really remember. I have recollections of waiting for a finale to be shown, but whether it was Rebels or another show, I'm not too sure.

Now that you do mention it though it does ring a bell.

It hasn't been on Sky yet, Disney XD have said that it will be on this this month but I have no idea why they decided to delay the showing. Looking at the Sky listings it won't be on next saturday morning either.

What a pain. Thanks for letting me know, though. At least I know now, for a definite fact, I haven't missed it - and my Sky box isn't messing up. Still don't understand why they've not shown it. I'd have thought it would have made sense to actually show the final two episodes to a show they've been running through. :loco:

There haven't been that many nods to it.

I think the episode where the crew met Hera's father (Kanan's "meet the parents" moment) was the first they'd done anything since early in season one.

Hera calling Kanan "love" in Zero Hour was the first she'd said that in a long time.

I'm fairly certain Marshall said they were not an actual couple on that podcast. I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance.
Its not a focus. But even you just named multiple nods, without getting into the promise to see her again. It is like you don't want it to be true for some reason. No one reasonable buys the idea that they are simply friends or co-workers.

I always figured that they are just recreating, bumping uglies whatever when they are off camera. They've always given off that impression. When Kanan meets her father it's like the boyfriend meeting a potential in-law.

The ending of Season 2 very much felt like the two of them were a pair, what with the whole "We'll see each other again" and the way she rushed to embrace him when he returned from Malachor. I think the inference is clear.

Its not a focus. But even you just named multiple nods, without getting into the promise to see her again. It is like you don't want it to be true for some reason. No one reasonable buys the idea that they are simply friends or co-workers.

This is true,not even me :sly:

Maybe. I can't really remember. I have recollections of waiting for a finale to be shown, but whether it was Rebels or another show, I'm not too sure.

Now that you do mention it though it does ring a bell.

Some else I know asked me about this this morning and also told me that the SkyGo website no longer has a link for the Disney section in the Catch Up > Other Channels.

Are there still Disney channels in the Catch Up on the set top box?

You can also try the message board in the support community. Sky reps were always very good at getting answer when I had Sky installed.

You are way of the mark there. I never said anything of the kind.

You said "it has been all but confirmed", but this doesn't actually mean anything. You said Freddie Prinze Jnr said there is a relationship, Vanessa Marshel says they have feelings but no time to act on them. In the Rebels Recon for that Cham episode, Prinze said "feelings" but seemed to think it more Kanan reconnecting with his past because Cham was a Clone Wars hero.

My original post was asking are they lovers but they can't be shown sharing a room on a Disney show.

If this is the case, then why bother "implying" it at all? If they are even implying anything all since the cast itself doesn't seem to know.

The space battle action in the season finale was great, and with Kallus escaping I'm interested to see how he develops next season as a fully fledged Rebel.

The space battle action in the season finale was great, and with Kallus escaping I'm interested to see how he develops next season as a fully fledged Rebel.

Yes it was great.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he and Zeb get along. I know they found common ground when they were stranded together and that Zeb seemed to be one of the first to believe he was to be trusted as Fulcrum, there will surely be tension due to Kallus' actions on Zeb's homeworld.

I also think it would be interesting if Kallus' welcome into the Rebellion was not very welcome by some. A lot of Rebels are defectors but maybe Kallus could encounter people he treated badly or the relatives of people he killed or or ordered killed.

And now that Kallus is no longer with the Empire, what does this mean for his muttonchops?:oldrazz:

Some else I know asked me about this this morning and also told me that the SkyGo website no longer has a link for the Disney section in the Catch Up > Other Channels.

Are there still Disney channels in the Catch Up on the set top box?

You can also try the message board in the support community. Sky reps were always very good at getting answer when I had Sky installed.

I'll have to double check later, but the other day, when I made my post, Disney XD was in Catch Up. I could also search for Rebels, and it would show me times when episodes were due to be on - but not the finale episodes.

I might do that. I'm even just tempted to give up on it altogether and wait for the Blu-Ray. The picture quality, compared to the Blu-Ray, seems to be getting worse on my end. I swear, I was scanning through channels and caught Friends in HD. No way was that HD - not when the Blu-Rays there are sharper, clearer, more vibrant and the Sky Comedy Central version seemed to be slightly sped up.

I'll keep an eye out and I might do what you've suggested. Either that or just wait for later this year. Because I'll at least be getting good image and sound quality over Sky and Disney XD.

Still waiting for the season 3 blu ray announcement. I'm hoping it comes out.

Still waiting for the season 3 blu ray announcement. I'm hoping it comes out.

it should be soon, it doesn't make sense for them to release season 1 and season 2 on bluray and skip season 3

it will probably be out on blu-ray shortly before season 4 starts.

There is indications that it is coming out on blu-ray either in August or September. Just gotta be patient.

August 29th for the Season 3 Blu Ray

[YT]oaxtZL0U_kU[/YT]

And it seems that Sabine will be in an episode of Forces of Destiny with Leia.

STAR WARS REBELS: COMPLETE SEASON THREE ARRIVES ON BLU-RAY AND DVD AUGUST 29
THE LATEST ADVENTURES OF THE GHOST CREW COME HOME WITH TONS OF BONUS FEATURES.

Grand Admiral Thrawn. Saw Gerrera. Obi-Wan and Maul’s final rematch. The game-changing third season of Star Wars Rebels is coming home.

Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season Three will arrive on Blu-ray and DVD on August 29, The Star Wars Show announced today. The critically-acclaimed season brought the story of Star Wars Rebels closer to Rogue One and the original Star Wars trilogy, while also bringing in more elements of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and raising the stakes for the Ghost crew. Get a complete look at the box art, bonus features, and disc specs below!

Bonus Features:

Blu-ray:

Return To Mandalore: Explore where Mandalore fits within the Empire’s regime – and whether Sabine can unite her people against the Imperial forces.

Thrawn: A Legend Reborn: Learn Thrawn’s significance in Star Wars lore, and what the future may hold for this memorable villain.

Apprentices to Outcasts: Kenobi And Maul: Track two adversaries who’ve clashed throughout Star Wars history, and find out why the time was right to conclude their story.

The Original Rebel: Saw Gerrera Returns – Extended: Meet the Original Rebel. This exclusive extended version features Forest Whitaker discussing the character he brings to life in both Rebels and Rogue One.

Five Audio Commentaries: Featuring Dave Filoni (Executive Producer), Justin Ridge (Supervising Director), Kilian Plunkett (Art Director), Keith Kellogg (Animation Supervisor) and Joel Aron (CG Supervisor: Lighting & FX)

All DVD Bonus (see below)

DVD:

A Rebel Alliance: Discover how the formation of the Rebel Alliance in Rebels ties into the Rogue One timeline – and the exciting story possibilities that lie ahead for season 4.

Rebels Recon: Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew in 19 entertaining and information-packed episode recaps!

Disc Specifications:

Release Date: August 29, 2017

Format: Blu-ray (3-Disc) & DVD (4-Disc)

Rating: TVY7 FV; CE: PG; CF: G (Bonus Material Not Rated)

Run Time: Approximately 485 minutes (not including bonus)

Closed Captioned: Yes

Aspect Ratio: 1:78 (Widescreen)

Audio: 5.1 Dolby Digital

Languages/Subtitles: English, French, German & Spanish

For more on the third season of Star Wars Rebels, check out Star Wars.com’s interviews with Sam Witwer (Darth Maul), Vanessa Marshall (Hera Syndulla), and Tiya Sircar (Sabine Wren)!

rebelscover1.jpg

There's been a lot of articles about Starkiller nearly being in Rebels as a Sith Inquisitor. Sam Witwer said this over his Twitch Stream for The Force Unleashed commentary (which is worth checking out, if you dig the games.) Dave Filoni just couldn't make it work.

Kinda bummed, but still cool they thought about it. In fact, I've been saying that if they did bring him back, it would have been cool to see him come back as a Sith Inquisitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"