The Bad Batch Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Animated Series Coming to Disney+ in 2021

Oh I think I must have missed that. Will check out. Yeah good potential for the future. People have said there are reasons why top quality animation on many projects isn’t being used but it’s a real shame when we can see what could be possible.

Because it is expensive and time consuming. I mean, they cancelled Clone Wars initially because it was so expensive at the end of the broadcast run. Its also why there was a big difference in animation when they went to Rebels.

And honestly, a lot of times, it feels like the high end animators are only being brought on for bits and pieces.

Because it is expensive and time consuming. I mean, they cancelled Clone Wars initially because it was so expensive at the end of the broadcast run. Its also why there was a big difference in animation when they went to Rebels.

And honestly, a lot of times, it feels like the high end animators are only being brought on for bits and pieces.
Yes I remember people informing me of things along these lines in other animated series threads too, thanks. Such a shame as I had imagined that the tech costs of quality animation might have gone down significantly from the animated stuff I used to watch as a kid (maybe in a similar way to CG tech) but I don’t know much about this area and I guess it doesn’t work like that. :csad:

Bad Batch has a good budget, clearly. That we have civvie models for the Clones is a good sign.

Still not likely to see many capes, though...

It could just be me imagining it, but I dont think the animation quality of Bad Batch is quite up to the level of the last 4 episodes of CW season 7. Bad Batch is pretty, but CW season 7 was something else at times. Particularly the scene on the bridge and Maul and Ahsoka's duel.

I mean, yeah. They went all out on the last arc. On par with the Bad Batch episodes, though.
I think overall it looks a tiny bit better then season 7, outside of the finale. That was clearly given the bulk of the budget and is the best thing they have done, by a lot imo.

The production made it look fairly seamless IMHO.

99faaf32c71341939f62b2e48a11cebexl.jpg

6e1524e385ee47aca0ab614216f2916dxl.jpg

aa618898c74241ed9e5c34a88e438481xl.jpg

90a9f39d777b41bfbc418c9bf44bc1d7xl.jpg

5d11d56beb054350871fea86101e4b53xl.jpg

The first season score will release in two volumes, one on June 25th and the second on August 20th, each for 8 episodes.

Echo needs a robotic hand that has a computer prong built in or a robotic hand that goes over his computer prong that he can remove when he needs to plug into a computer. Either that or he needs to attach a gun to his right arm. Some sort of blaster or flame thrower gauntlet would work.

Echo needs a robotic hand that has a computer prong built in or a robotic hand that goes over his computer prong that he can remove when he needs to plug into a computer. Either that or he needs to attach a gun to his right arm. Some sort of blaster or flame thrower gauntlet would work.

Agreed, once Tech finishes on the inhibitor chip scanner he needs to get on that ASAP.

So, she's a clone of who?
Cue; #HilariouslyAufulStarWarsFanTheorie: (although after Rey P.)
No you can't Clone hair styles, it don't work that way!
:funny:
XnGqNQl.jpg

Last edited:
STAR%20WARS%20MISSION%20FLEET%20CLONE%20COMMANDO%20CLASH%20Figure%20and%20Vehicle%204-Pack%20-%20in%20pck.jpg

STAR%20WARS%20MISSION%20FLEET%20CLONE%20COMMANDO%20CLASH%20Figure%20and%20Vehicle%204-Pack%20-%20oop%20(1).jpg

STAR%20WARS%20MISSION%20FLEET%20EXPEDITION%20CLASS%20Figure%20and%20Vehicle%20Assortment%20-%20Tech%20(3).jpg

Fun!

Last edited:

Wow, the colours on that beach sure were pretty. Season 1 was already good-looking (if a bit muted), but this seems to be adding a nice splash of vibrant tones to make things pop. It seems to be a noticeable improvement.

Also, I'm always down for more world-building with the Empire. Let's see what that kooky Emperor is up to, that sounds fun.

Glad to see them return, more Commando stuff as well is good and Wookie jedi! Enjoyed most of the first season so hope this is another level up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"