Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Yeah I doubt there will be a love triangle...they just will have Natasha Irons hate Clark and push to be close to Lois.

The CW Up For Sale by WarnerMedia and ViacomCBS – The Hollywood Reporter

It's probably too much to hope that this could result in the show moving to HBO Max full time but I'm gonna do it anyway. :oldrazz:

Also, from yesterday:

384nvwep6q981.jpg

I am ready! :mrk:

Just started this show (delayed in UK) and I like it so far. Seems like decent casting for Clark and Lois.

Dont know if that is good or not, if it means bigger budget and less CW teeny bull**** for Superman&Lois...im all for it.
I can't imagine this would be good news for the show if it stays on the CW, the whole reason the network is being sold is because it isn't profitable, first thing the new owners will probably do is mindlessly slash budgets instead of fixing the actual problems. I really hope WB moves the show to HBO.

Well if WB no longer owns the CW (if it sells) they probably wouldn't keep it there cause they would have less control over it. They would want to keep it in house to avoid cancellation.

I can see the CW keeping Superman & Lois, Stargirl, and Naomi.

So I think maybe I was too hasty to dismiss the Manchester Black villain possibility this season. A lot of the little hints we've gotten lately seem like they could add up to him, imo.

I can't imagine this would be good news for the show if it stays on the CW, the whole reason the network is being sold is because it isn't profitable, first thing the new owners will probably do is mindlessly slash budgets instead of fixing the actual problems. I really hope WB moves the show to HBO.

It depends on what the budget agreements look like. Warner Television can take on more of the budget if they feel like saving the show if they want.

Well if WB no longer owns the CW (if it sells) they probably wouldn't keep it there cause they would have less control over it. They would want to keep it in house to avoid cancellation.

Warner Television has a **** ton of shows on other networks. Hell, Animaniacs is on Hulu.

I know...but if CW gets sold likely they are going to cancel quite a bit of the shows especially if they are expensive. It will be a bad situation and one WB will have zero control over. (like when Fox cancelled Lucifer) Since WB has their own streaming service that is always looking for new content it would make sense to move it there.

A lot will depend on who is going to buy CW, when the purchase goes through and what their plan for the network will be.

So I think maybe I was too hasty to dismiss the Manchester Black villain possibility this season. A lot of the little hints we've gotten lately seem like they could add up to him, imo.
j

just Realised theres been a lot of set up for conflict with the military and government, superman as an america hero hell even the new motto for superman Better tomorrow instead of the American way. The Elite would fit real well into that.... Wonder if they would bring over David ajala(I know hes busy on star trek as well). Could see him as the secondary antagonist

Lol. I was thinking that looking back from the finale and now I like that the finale didn’t end with the regular next season big bad tease. It was more of a mix of what the hell is going on how is this possible and more heartfelt so I appreciate them for that. Having said that the nerd in me was yelling “come on give me Brainiac”!

Also the CW is doing a repeat of the finale tomorrow night in case anybody wants to rewatch if they haven’t already.

one or two krypton writers also work on the show(dont know how many and I know the Andria tucker doesnt anymore)..not an indication at but I just want their version of brainiac tbh.he was fun.

Krypton was a solid show...I wish it was still around.

I thought it sucked, personally. But their version of Brainiac was solid. Just about the only thing I liked, tbh.

I wouldn't give it any awards mind you, but I liked a lot of the characters. It would have probably been better quality had it not been on SyFy.

Fair enough. The main characters and basic storytelling are what really didn’t work for me at all. The production values were fine. But it had Goyer all over it, imo.

I know I'm evil

Can Kevin disappear for a pack of smokes and never come back while John and Lana start something now. Kay Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"