Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Well JHN & Stacy wer together IRL at the time so I think that’s probably one reason why their chemistry was better. It’s funny cause I don’t know if you know but JHN was OK with Gerard taking over, he even gave Stacy a letter to give to him saying wishing him good luck but Gerard never responded to him.
I didn't know they dated, but I'm not surprised as they seemed very into each other onscreen. :funny: I'm actually kinda surprised he took it so well, as what I've read about the BTS stuff that led to the replacement didn't sound particularly amicable at all. I wonder if JHN and GC have met at conventions or done joint panels or anything. I'm kinda surprised none of these other DC shows have booked anyone from this one for legacy casting guest spots. Especially Stacy since she seems to have been such a well-liked Lana.

Stacy is THE best live action Lana imo, Annette O’Toole could have been but we didn’t see enough of her and the less said about Kristen Kreisler the better lol. I’m hoping EC really brings it in Superman & Lois.

Don't you mean Kristen Kreuk? :huh:

I didn't know they dated, but I'm not surprised as they seemed very into each other onscreen. :funny: I'm actually kinda surprised he took it so well, as what I've read about the BTS stuff that led to the replacement didn't sound particularly amicable at all. I wonder if JHN and GC have met at conventions or done joint panels or anything. I'm kinda surprised none of these other DC shows have booked anyone from this one for legacy casting guest spots. Especially Stacy since she seems to have been such a well-liked Lana.

Haha yeah :funny:

He was interviewed on a podcast, I can’t remember which now. He said a lot of false rumours came out at the time. I’m pretty sure he asked for more money cause he wasn’t enjoying doing the wire work and he felt he deserved better, he’s since apologised but he seems very content with how his life turned out. Pretty sure he did sone soap work after on stuff like Melrose Place.

I’d love to know if they’d met since.

Yeah this one seems to get ignored, I always call it the forgotten Superman show and I think that’s cause it didn’t really get circulated beyond its original run. It just sort of came out & went and WB tied it all up legally so Viacom (I’m pretty sure it was them who owned it) couldn’t distribute it in America.

Don't you mean Kristen Kreuk? :huh:

Damn autocorrect :funny:

Haha yeah :funny:

He was interviewed on a podcast, I can’t remember which now. He said a lot of false rumours came out at the time. I’m pretty sure he asked for more money cause he wasn’t enjoying doing the wire work and he felt he deserved better, he’s since apologised but he seems very content with how his life turned out. Pretty sure he did sone soap work after on stuff like Melrose Place.

I’d love to know if they’d met since.

Yeah this one seems to get ignored, I always call it the forgotten Superman show and I think that’s cause it didn’t really get circulated beyond its original run. It just sort of came out & went and WB tied it all up legally so Viacom (I’m pretty sure it was them who owned it) couldn’t distribute it in America.

Damn autocorrect :funny:

Not as bad as often writing "The Punisher" on these forums and it coming out as "The Publisher".

"This is an excellent manuscript, and I would agree to publish it, except I've learned that you're a known hitman with ties to the Russian mafia. Consider yourself blacklisted. By this time tomorrow, no one will touch anything you've written, whether it's supernatural horror or a pop-up children's book. This is where your bidding literary career ends, and tell all your partners in crime they've got the same thing coming to them."

"This is an excellent manuscript, and I would agree to publish it, except I've learned that you're a known hitman with ties to the Russian mafia. Consider yourself blacklisted. By this time tomorrow, no one will touch anything you've written, whether it's supernatural horror or a pop-up children's book. This is where your bidding literary career ends, and tell all your partners in crime they've got the same thing coming to them."

He'll kill that publisher and set up his own publishing company where everything will be a hit.

He'll kill that publisher and set up his own publishing company where everything will be a hit.

Now I wanna see it :funny:

Do you guys think that we'll get a trailer/teaser for the show next month?

Bro, I didnt even know this was announced. Im so excited. Hope we get some good superman stories. Tyler isnt my ideal clark but he clearly respects the character.

Hopefully they do better than Smallville.

Bro, I didnt even know this was announced. Im so excited. Hope we get some good superman stories. Tyler isnt my ideal clark but he clearly respects the character.

Hopefully they do better than Smallville.

That’s crazy that you didn’t know, good news is having only just found out you only have a short wait as it’ll be out 2 months from now :D

Trailer dropping in about 90 mins

tenor.gif

Not what I would've released as the first promotional trailer but....as a teaser it works. Now like its been said...give me a Lois teaser and then release THE TRAILER.

Have we seen this Supermans heat vision before? It's different than Karas.
top-5-heat-vision-scene-in-supergirl_36923185_ver1.0.jpg

EqbJ7t-WMAAG566

Apparently we have and its gotten a makeover
EqbMVQzXYAIQOxG

Last edited:
Have we seen this Supermans heat vision before? It's different than Karas.
top-5-heat-vision-scene-in-supergirl_36923185_ver1.0.jpg

EqbJ7t-WMAAG566
It harkens back to Dean Cain’s Lois and Clark laser style Heat Vision effects. Even the classic Richard Donner Superman films.

However my favorite visual effects display of Heat Vision is from Smallville (especially when it’s redefined in Season 9)

The art work is good, but I would have preferred some actual footage or some quick cut glimpses, even for a teaser.

The narration is fine.

Yeah, the bits in motion I saw doesn't help the muscle suit....

Trailer dropping in about 90 mins

That opening narration "we all begin as one version of ourselves" would've been ideal for Superboy. He could say "we all begin as one version of ourselves, but after a season we end up as another version."

The art work is good, but I would have preferred some actual footage or some quick cut glimpses, even for a teaser.

The narration is fine.

I believe they’re still editing the first 3 episodes as they only got to Ep4 of filming before break so I think this was more of an announcement teaser done in motion comic style because they haven’t refined any of the footage yet.

Looks good.

It reminds me of this.

Good callback

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back